the Rift

[OPEN] Do You Take Your Russians Black or White?

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a
from caring comes courage..

A large grin covered my face as she nudged me. Oh she was such a great friend! I am so happy that I can count on her when I need it! I hope she will always be here for me, because I promise I'll always be with her, no matter what happens between us, I'll always be her friend.
I love her like she is my sister, like we were born together at birth. And I can't help but wonder if we were. Though, I knew we weren't as I listened to her story. Still, she was my sister. I would tell her every secret that I had kept over the years, even though I didn't have many.
I chuckled and nudged her gently with my soft muzzle. "I don't think I've met him yet." I laughed and threw my dome at the night sky, the moon's purple rays hitting my pelt. "I want to be a crafter, Antheia." My ears went straight up when those words escaped her muzzle.
A crafter?! Gosh, she was so close to being so much more of a shadow of me than Harmony was! I had came to Helovia looking for any spots to become a crafter, but I laid off of it. I would wait for the right time, when I was worthy enough to become one. Plus, I needed to wait til the Gods came back, then I would ask Mr. Lace or Aaron if either could teach me and help me become better than I was. Yes, it would take up most of my time, but I was ready to take on any risk to get what I desired.
"A crafter, huh?" I grinned and nudged the mare playfully. "I am planning to become one too once the Gods have returned. Maybe we can be the CRAFTING BUDDIES!!" I laughed and jumped over Kahlua back, landing on the other side with another gentle chuckle.

tag; @[Kahlua] & Open
wc; 323 words
occ; ---

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Take Your Russians Black or White? - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 11:19 PM