the Rift

toy soldiers. [moved]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
A coy smirk on my lips as I glide overhead. Cassie's head turns to catch sight of where I have disappeared to, finding me in the space above her, a strange position for you to find yourself in. My blue eyes catch the sight of her twisted ears, trying to map my movement where her eyes could not follow. As I cushion myself downward, my teeth graze her cheek, sending a pulse of surprise across my opponent's face. I smile as my mouth closes, hooves moving to use her to push off and away. The roan mare's mouth snaps in response, catching ever so slightly the flesh of my back left cannon. While the pain is nothing I cannot handle, blood begins to drip from a small incision made by her chompers. The legs were always more prone to blood.

This only hastens my attempts to swoop away from her, my wings beating to usher me forward. My head turns to glance back where the mare had been flying, surprisingly only to see her body pursuing me with greater speed; the slender girl cut through the air much more quickly than my own bulky frame. Instead of attempting to have it out with her in the sky, I tilt my wings downward, losing altitude. Locking my large feathered appendages in place, I begin to drop with speed. Her hooves just barely brush my rump as I fall, disturbing some hairs, but otherwise leaving my flesh unharmed. "Time to stop," I bark back over my shoulder, the wind carrying my upward as I zip toward the earth. I pull my wings up to slow my flight when I am not far from the Fields below, gently making contact with the grassy fields. Well, that was fun.

[Defense][ 295 Words ]

[ ooc; Great fight!

I think you have improved a lot. You have a sense of what is going on in the fight, and you treat it as a continuous flow of time. I don't think your last attacks were implausible in any sense. You handled taking damage much better in this last post than in the others, finding a good balance between realistic while still keeping damage away from your character as much as possible.

The only criticism I have is that I noticed you did not mention which leg you were trying to bite out at. In the scheme of things, I assumed back legs. However, it's important to be specific what you are trying to attack, and from what side. Everything else was great. ^^ ]

Messages In This Thread
toy soldiers. [moved] - by Official - 06-03-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: toy soldiers. [moved] - by Kri - 06-03-2012, 01:02 PM
RE: toy soldiers. [moved] - by Official - 07-14-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: toy soldiers. [moved] - by Boom Boom - 07-15-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: toy soldiers. [moved] - by Cassiopeia - 07-15-2012, 04:27 PM