the Rift

[OPEN] You're strange and you're beautiful.

Semira Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Yearling
Kachie
((Haha, I couldn't resist. I already have Smoke everywhere, and needed to get Semira running around more.))

It was not missed, the way the older stallion started and stared when his gaze fell upon her. A breathless little giggle escaped the young silver-scaled child, though she tried to stifle it. She was far from unconscious of the fact that her dragon-influenced appearance made those who were unfamiliar with her, her sister, or her father, look twice. And it forever entertained her when it happened, seeing that flash of stunned disbelief giving way to confusion. Sometimes awe, especially when Father was involved. But then again, he was so big that even she had been in awe of him at first.

But when those startled eyes dropped, avoiding looking at her as much as possible, a child's curiosity got the better of a child's attempts to act like an adult. She stepped closer, dipping her head in an attempt to catch the stallion's gaze. The tasseled tip of her long tail twitched and quivered in the air behind her as she tucked her wings in close to her sides. "What's your name?" She inquired, creeping closer as she tried to capture his fleeting gaze whenever it flickered up and over her.

"My name's Semira. And you must be okay if Mother brought you home." An offhanded revelation of what might already be suspected, an extension of childish hand of trust and friendship. While at the same time thoughtful and almost questioning, as she sought to understand why this stranger was made so uncomfortable by her mere presence. Not once did it occur to her that getting closer could make things worse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You're strange and you're beautiful. - by Semira - 07-25-2013, 02:21 PM