the Rift

[OPEN] Hell Bound

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

I needed to think about my actions right now and plan how far they would get me. My pinned ears relaxed into an upwards state and my glowing eyes had dimmed to their regular crimson orbs by now. My rapid heart rate was coming down and my breaths were turning back to normal at the approach and words of the equine that had approached.

I had to get myself out of this mess. I needed to survive. I sighed and lowered my head in a nod of ways "I apologize for my words and yes, let's do start this over. Bear with me please as I'm a bit stressed right now and haven't been able to get much sleep." I finish off with a nod then lower my head with a meek smile and follow suit behind the newly arrived mare.

My name? What the hell is my na-! Stop it Chemical! Act fucking mature for once. Silencing my temper was something hard for me to do and I had failed to master it up to this point. I needed to try however. Maybe if I treated them with less animosity right now I would be treated mutually. I bow my head in introduction, retaining my meek smile that was barely there "My name is Chemical and it is fairly nice to meet you... both of you. Tragic under these circumstances, yes? May I ask, what is your names?"

I was not being a smart ass right now and I was not being a bitch about it either. It was nice to actually be able to hold a conversation for once without tempers rising. It was genuine kindness and as mutual as they were showing me.

[[ooc: Don't mind at all! ^^ Thanks for joining! :)]]
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Hell Bound - by Chemical - 07-25-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Hell Bound - by Hellena - 07-28-2013, 05:48 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 07-30-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Resplendence - 08-02-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 08-02-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Hellena - 08-03-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Resplendence - 08-04-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 08-05-2013, 01:44 PM