the Rift

[OPEN] Hell Bound

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
The mists wrapped around her as if they were her friends, taking her in. But, really, Res wasn't even certain if she was meant for these lands. The mists clouding her site as she pulled in near the mare who she recognized from this land. Her limbs were trembling as she stood there, allowing her words to pull into the air and curl around the mists and float into the ears of those around.

It seemed that what she had said seemed to have diffused the situation of the anger, the mare attempting to take back her words. An apology slid from her mouth as she asked for a little bit of patience, that of which Res was willing to give. The black mare lowering her head with a meek smile much like the one that was upon Res's own maw. When asked for her name the mare bowed her head in an introduction, the meek smile somehow managing to be retained upon her face as she offered her name, as well as the pleasantries that were accustomed of the land. She spoke of the tragic circumstances, and asked for the names. A little bit of sadness flickered across Res's face, uncertain if the mare was boding too well, Res's eyes lingering upon her frame, and wings in a bit of uncertainty. Moving just a tad closer to the older mare.

Hellena, her name was Hellena. Res committed that name to memory, knowing that she was probably going to run into the mare again. She spoke of it being tragic, but added that if she had seen reason and kept it in her pocket that her stay would be reduced. All of these facts were true, so true. Though, after living for so long as an Outcast with being dumped to the side Res could only shiver more at the thought of being alone out in the world again. "Please, do tell - what is your life like, normally, out there in the violent wilds? I know I didn't fair too well, but I suppose that's because I'm not too strong..." Res murmured, her breath masking into the mists as she shuffled her feet and flicked her tail in a continuous rhythm to keep herself calm. It was all she had left at the moment, and it was all she was hoping it would take to actually keep her calm as she fought the sadness of her friend dying so tragically.

413 words
@[Chemical]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Hell Bound - by Chemical - 07-25-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Hell Bound - by Hellena - 07-28-2013, 05:48 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 07-30-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Resplendence - 08-02-2013, 03:03 AM
RE: Hell Bound - by Chemical - 08-02-2013, 10:35 AM