the Rift

[OPEN] Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
@[Kahlua]

After the fae's question the mare stood and hesitated for a few moments before she spoke. The fae perked her ears, listening to the mare as she revealed her name. Smiling, the fae spoke to the mare. "Well, Kahlua, it's nice to meet you." She looked at the mare's brow, taking note she was an equine. Keeping her smile fairly radiant, the fae looked subtly back at the sky, admiring the stars for a second before the mare, Kahlua, spoke again.

“I don't have troubles.”

When she spoke, there were hints of concern in her expression and tone. The fae frowned a little, inhaling. "Oh, well.... do you know anyone who may have some troubles?" She gazed at the mare, still desperately reaching for that thread of hope. She looked desperately at the mare, the fae's eyes met the mare's just as the mare opened her mouth again. She explained she needed a history lesson, and the fae sighed. She looked at the mare and began to speak. "Well, as far as alliances go, my herd is allied with the Grey, or, the Foothills. I don't really know of any other alliances, but there could be alliances among some of the outcast bands that roam Helovia." She looked at the mare, inhaled, and continued. "And about the Gods, well, because Helovia is dark, I think they may be trying to fix a problem, like a rift or something, or they could have left us. But the Moon Goddess has thankfully given us back the moon and stars so that's a sign they haven't abandoned us, but the Sun still does not rise. I would think time may be frozen, seeing as how it's always night." The fae made sure Kahlua was still listening to her. "That is all I know. I hope it helped, Kahlua." She smiled, happy to help the mare. Of course, this problem wasn't a serious issue, (as the Sun god had instructed her to solve serious problems.) She just smiled, her emerald eyes glimmering in the moonlight.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone] - by Frost Fyre - 07-31-2013, 12:10 PM