the Rift

[OPEN] Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

OOC| No rush on a reply, I'll be gone until the night of Aug. 5th

“It's nice to meet you too, little one.” Her response was even and well-tempered. She meant no insult by the moniker, it was simply an observation on her part that she had vocalized. Do you know anyone? Kahlua flicked her ears to the chestnut's words and thought. The list of horses she knew was large enough, but did she know them well enough to know if they had troubles? She pondered over the list in her mind as the filly then continued on. For the most part, Kahlua ignored the filly's sigh. She had never been one to notice such idiosyncrasies.

As the filly then carried on, Kahlua listened intently. She wasn't much of a scholar, but anything the filly said now may prove to be important to her in the future. My herd, the filly said but no name. So there was a fourth herd. She had heard whisperings of it, although she still could not place a name. A rift, the filly spoke of so many things that were foreign to Kahlua and she was working very hard to keep up. It was a hard world for a silly mare, but she loved it nonetheless.
There's so much here I don't understand yet. I need to work on this. Lace and Thor will be expecting me to know what I can. After all, someday I'm going to be great. Can you tell little one? Not yet? Don't worry... you'll know soon enough.
I hope it helped. “Of course it helped, my friend. What do you call your herd, though, I wonder?” Curiosity had gotten the better of her. Besides, better to know what she could now than seem stupid later. If she paid more attention she would have likely noticed she was somewhat of an annoyance to the chestnut. Really, she was lucky the filly was so kindly. To have fallen prey to another wicked creature like Ricochet really would have put a damper on her spirits.

And there she was, thinking of Ricochet again. As much as she tried to forget him, she could not. “Ricochet needs help with his temper,” she mused softly. She had not exactly meant to say it out loud, but in thinking about him and the filly's question at the same time it had just sort of slipped. Now, but be truthful, Kahlua had insulted the stallion and really had been the cause of the spar so perhaps her judgment was a little skewed. Still, she had her opinions and obviously was not afraid to voice them.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drunken Moonlit Night [Frost Fyre, Anyone] - by Kahlua - 07-31-2013, 10:03 PM