the Rift

Knowing is Seeing [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Pretty little angel, can we play your game?

I will be gentle; I will move to your pace

The kiss, the kill, the poetry the freak way

The white and crimson filly had not yet reached her full height, but come around in a year, and she would nearly reach this stallion's towering withers. However, she was wrought of delicate features. The veins that ran though her long and warmblood face were distinct, and her body was lithe and slim, attesting to her speed and agility. Strength was not her forte, unlike the silver demon who approached with pinions of churning steel.

Bravery or foolishness drove her to stand her ground with her tender, cloven hooves and raise a brow at this monster's display of masculinity and strength. She had to admit that he was a beautiful creature in his deadly and dark grace, and her crimson and blue eyes settled on his rippling figure. The expression on his face was naught, but brutality and cruelty churned just beneath the surface. Perhaps she was simply too immature to understand the sensations she was feeling, but the fear was addictive and exciting.

Her heart beat strongly in her chest, muscles tense as her instincts (long ago forgotten) urged her to take flight. Still, she stood firmly in her space, tossing her juvenile mane with an upward nod of her delicate jaws. Phi turned her face slightly to the side, arching her neck in an effort to appear larger and more mature, and her grey nostrils flared with pink and tender flesh. She settled her crimson eye on his own and blinked long, white lashes.

"Trespassing? Does the horn on my brow not permit me even an audience?" she asked, her chime-like tones ringing beautifully in the stark contrast of his own, rough ones. Ophelia had not been back to her home-land of the Throat in some time, so her scent carried the earthen greens of the forest. "Who are you?"

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 07-31-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-01-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-01-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-02-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-02-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ktulu - 08-03-2012, 04:07 PM