the Rift

Knowing is Seeing [Open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Pretty little angel, can we play your game?

I will be gentle; I will move to your pace

The kiss, the kill, the poetry the freak way

Was this ripping sensation on her chest the feeling of her soul tearing apart from her body? Weightless and unperturbed, she hovered above her barely breathing body, observing herself for the first time with curiosity. Now, she had a clear and distinct image of what she looked like from another's perspective for the first time, but the ultimate question was... would she remembered when her body revived?

Demonic, like the sounds of satan from underwater reached her ears, and in the blink of an eye, she returned to the darkness. Heavy, weighted lids hid her delicate orbs from sun's rays, but even if she could, she would not lift them. Pain like a thousand little needles pushed from her skull, threatening to pull her under into unconsciousness again. Everything etched in her memory as she came to, even the strange, out of body experience. Nothing was forgotten.

More sounds from under the surface. Her sister? With a grunt, Ophelia forced her eyes open, hissing for a few moments as she adjusted. She felt empty and numb, as if her emotions belonged to someone else. The simmering, violent rage boiled just beneath the surface, but barely touched her mind. Slowly, she felt small facets of herself sink back into her body, melding perfectly once more. Her perfect memory helped; it knew where everything went in distinct, clear order.

Now she did see that her sister was there, threatening Mauja, and Ophelia threw her body onto unsteady, cloven hooves. With temper flashing, she dipped her regal chin to her chest, the tip of her horn pointed at Deimos. Still, her eyes flickered to Mauja, though she was obviously still disoriented. Her bravery was commendable.

"You keep ill company Mauja," she whispered darkly, her voice still returning. "Company who seems to disregard your authority. My sister and I would have made powerful allies, but I will never forget. I will NEVER forget the lack of control you have over your herd or the lack of respect you have for your own kind." Ophelia's voice was riddled with harsh violence and temper, each consonant punctuated with a sharp snap of her lips and tongue.

Two toned eyes now slid to Deimos, the compassion and gentleness replaced with cold, dark fury. The beautiful mare had turned into a deadly, furious creature. Rays of the sun hit the crimson in her mane, the color resembling blood. "I can remember everything you did to me. My mind is not like others. I will never be able to forget the agony which most minds hide away from the conscious. You WILL feel what I felt. I will make you suffer until this sleight has been repaid in full." Those final words slid from her tongue in a dark, wicked promise.

A twisted smirk curled her lips, and she turned her head to the side as she stared straight into the cruel stare he was giving her. "I know what you are now, and you do not scare me, Deimos."

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 07-31-2012, 12:16 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-01-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-01-2012, 11:31 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-01-2012, 11:52 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Deimos - 08-02-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ophelia - 08-02-2012, 03:14 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: Knowing is Seeing [Open] - by Ktulu - 08-03-2012, 04:07 PM