the Rift

[OPEN] An Offer, A Proposal

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky
Tonka

“Oh, stop being so fucking uptight.”

A deep voice rolled out like thunder on a stormy night. Dark eyes glare at the leaderess and protector. The muscular figure went by the side of his General, Hestia. He looked at her almost asking why she came. He knew if she stayed any longer with no help, she would be taken too. The World’s Edge were not taking any more of the Assassins on Tonka’s watch.

“You would think it would be smart to take ones peace when it’s offered. You don’t have to be so grim when tranquility is offered. Just imagine no conflict between us. We would leave you alone and not try to take any of your kind. And that’s a promise, but only if you accept. Trust me, I never break promises.”

Surprisingly, his voice had a touch of kindness in it. Never in his life did he think he would use it on Edge members, but now it was the right time to. The brown painted brute sighed, looking into the eyes of his foes with gentleness. He took a step closer to Hestia, feeling to heat of her body radiate onto his. Orbs like the night sky looked at the ruby gems of Hestia. Has this girl been whacked in the head? Why had she come? I understand her asking for peace, but she could be taken too.

“You win, ok? You fucking win and we fucking lose. We should have never even tried to mess with you in the first place. I regret ever move I have made to try and harm this herd. I am a fool for thinking that we could take this herd on, but I beg you one thing. Never touch my members either, or else I will no longer regret and you will see the true demon that I can be.”

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Messages In This Thread
An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 07-27-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Mirage - 07-27-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 07-28-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Mirage - 07-28-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Sage - 07-29-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Tonka - 08-01-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Kaj - 08-01-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Resplendence - 08-01-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Vikram - 08-01-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Aaron - 08-01-2013, 11:59 PM