the Rift

[OPEN] An Offer, A Proposal

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

KAJ
It is not titles that honour men, but men that honour titles

”I bet you’d be less uptight with some skin missing, or did you forget the feeling when I stomped you into the dirt?”

From the shadows and mists he comes, icy blue eyes flashing dangerously and face as cold as the harshest of winters. The bastard and his wench don’t deserve a snarl or sneer. Massive wings drew up at his sides, standing beside Sage and eyes upon Tonka. He didn’t care about the other female, eyes on his prisoner. ”You have offered us precisely nothing, attempting to promise rights we already have. We deny your tranquility not because we are uptight, you fool. We deny because you are weak, and we are strong. You have nothing to give us, so why strike a deal where you gain all and we gain nothing?” His voice is a cold, chilling roll of thunder, just as deep as Tonka’s as if daring him to say something else. He wasn’t the only big boy on the block, and Kaj was more than ready to show him that- again- if he tried something stupid.

Turning his gaze to Hestia, he scoffed. ”And you. I shall not talk badly of you. You are brave to come alone, perhaps stupid, but for noble reasons. However, my mistress and sister have told you to leave. I suggest you do so. You are sorely outnumbered and out of your depth. Leave before more blood is shed.” Though his voice softened, it was not in kindness, more of a silent purr in the mouth of a deadly feline about to pounce on an unsuspecting mouse.

Of course then Tonka opened his smarmy mouth, and Kaj snarled and lunged towards him, wings flashing high in a threatening gesture, teeth snapping close to his hide. It was a warning, not an actual attack. ”Demon my ass! You weren’t a demon when you lost to me, do not DARE to threaten us when you are MY prisoner, in MY home! You have no power here!” It was a roar of sound, lightning crackling across the sky in his ferocity, louder than he’d ever raised his voice. It was a threat, a challenge, a dare for Tonka to respond negatively. Kaj would shove him back to the dirt like he had last time, no matter the company. You threatened the Edge, you threatened him, and with Sage and Mirage present, Kaj wasn’t about to let the scum below his hooves speak so loosely.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 07-27-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Mirage - 07-27-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Hestia - 07-28-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Mirage - 07-28-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Sage - 07-29-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Tonka - 08-01-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Kaj - 08-01-2013, 06:00 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Resplendence - 08-01-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: An Offer, A Proposal - by Vikram - 08-01-2013, 11:19 PM