the Rift

Take me away

Eryn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eryn

Well… This is a change. First thing I knew, it was day and now it just magically turned into night? What kind of hell is this place? Anyway, I guess this place must be better than where I came from. I bet here I would actually not be protected from every little thing. I just wanted to protect myself sometimes. I need to; it is the way of the world. Or whatever this place was. I was lost and looking for guidance to the new home I longed for so badly. A new home where I would be treated with respect and not be watched over every hour of the day.

My pupiless eyes scanned the land. Trees, covered with light frost, scattered everywhere in front of me. Snowflakes gracefully danced and played down from the diamond speckled sky and landed on my maroon tinted body. My long elegant neck stretched down, my purple lips feeling the hard frozen ground. I snorted, trying to blow away the light snow that covered the ground, for a bite to eat, but nothing but dust and dirt lay under the white. My crown lifted up from the ground, my gentle stare gazing out into the heart of the forest. I began to wonder if this place that I had come to was all just an everlasting forest with no one other than me. But, I realized that that was a ridiculous thought. Everything has an end. Me, you, everyone, and everything.

My milky pink orbs searched through the land once again. I knew I was not alone, and I was sure that someone would show up. If not, then I might as well just run away again.

"blah blah blah."

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Coming back to this place had now become a habit for the painted unicorn that searched the entrance to the strange lands in a hope to find lost souls in need of any sort of aid. Besides that this stud had a thing for running around the woods he did grow up in a heavily wooded land and constantly was in them. Thanks to the woods the stallion was able to escape a brutal murder of course he still go beat senseless, but the attackers didn’t think to make sure his heart had stopped its beating. Making it out alive the unicorn eventually made it to this lightless place and formed a new home to be comfortable in.

Cast walked through the snow sighing for he hated the cold granted there felt to be more warmth, but still that blasted chill remained behind to jab at him. Besides that his ears could hear more moving around in the shadows animals had been awaken he could only hope the things weren’t of a sinister nature. Slinking about in the shadows was how the stud preferred to move about with the belief that it would be less likely to be struck by someone going about it that way. After awhile his brown eyes spotted an interesting mare carefully the tobiono stallion slipped out of the shadows “ Hello there you seem to be in need of help name is Castiel yours lady”