[OPEN] Perfect Porcelain [aka "The Booby Trap" - Ophelia Capture]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
INNOCENCE
You will never be mine

Ophelia and Tinek made their way through the lonely trees, and the pale mare felt, for the first time in a very long time, peace. Though her heart ached with loneliness and the bitter desire for family, she found that not having her duties and their darkness hanging over her head brought her a form of serenity that she had not felt since she had left the Dragon's Throat so many years ago. She had left her position and forsaken her powers as a leader, and she wandered, trapped in her own mind and her own memories.

A part of her mind guided her, as her sight was both in her mind and before her, each focus torn in half. She trust Tinek to guide her, to keep an eye out, but she could tell that he too was disturbed by his own mind. For such a little creature (though he was quickly getting much bigger), the silver dragon had a very deep, thoughtful soul. He flew slowly on the winds blowing from the ocean, wings expanded and swaying softly. Neither of them were paying much heed to anything in particular.

An alarm started ringing in her head that was buried too easily by the weight of flawless memories, and she stepped without hesitation into the set trap. Ophelia found herself in a maze of a copse of trees with the only viable exit now blocked by....

Phaedra?

The pale mare's brows furrowed in confusion as she looked upon the sparkling mare with glassy beads in her eyes. Ophelia's own shards of the lost stone were dimmed in comparison to the winged mare's beauty, but she barely took stock of her own physique. Her wings were expanded, making her appear larger, but the strange, white Ophelia was not one of normal make. She was not intimidated nor was any instinct of fear excited, no. Her mind was too far full of memories for instinct to even matter. Instead, she was impressed and concerned, wondering who had sent Phaedra of if she had come on her own.

It upset her to think that she had to now consider her old family as possible enemies to her own ideals and decisions, but she had made this choice.

The mare frowned and turned her head to the side, strange gaze looking at Phaedra with a hesitant curiosity. She thought of using her magic, but she was not even sure that it would work, what with the Sun still missing in the sky. "Phaedra, why are you here?" she asked, her softly lilted voice carrying more thickly through the trees on her sensitive ears.

Tinek saw Stella and heard her chirp, but the dragon was perched, watching and waiting. Even though Ophelia did not recognize the danger in Phaedra's stance, the silver did. He waited on a low hanging branch, talons gripping the bark tightly as his scaled tail swung back and forth like a cat waiting for a situation to ripen and pounce. The dragon's jaws were opened ever so slightly, lips curled back from white, sharp teeth. He offered a chirping grunt back to Stella, giving her a warning that he would act if he needed to, and he would not hesitate.

Credits: The-Ripple-Effects @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Perfect Porcelain [aka "The Booby Trap" - Ophelia Capture] - by Ophelia - 07-29-2013, 08:18 AM