the Rift

Into The Cold Unknown

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
It wasn't long before I could feel the air shifting just a little. Your... sister... has arrived. Schwere announced before the mare had even shuffled her feet to appear from the shadows behind us. Quietly, I shifted my weight to the right to allow the mare room to stand beside me. No other form of recognition flickered through my form. So charming, a smile. But her words were not charming, and I could tell that her orbs were missing the connection. One could at least learn how to fake the emotions if they were going to present them.

He stood there for a few moments after the two feminine voices were sent to linger into the air as if he were sizing me up. While I stood tall, I allowed my frame to present a slightly weaker demeanor. My eyes would go toward him, but not fully lock upon his gaze. Solace. Finally, his name was lingering in the air and I couldn't help but to smile just a little. He instantly asked for the catch in her offer. He can judge far better than I expected. Schwere said approvingly as Innerste began to complain in her cranium, The point of this is to help others, Seele. Not use them for your games!

It was evident to me that he was feeling uneasy, and I was almost certain that Eris was the cause of this discomfort. It was only minute twitches in his frame, something others might overlook. But, I've grown to have to notice such details. Shrinking a little bit backwards I dropped my head before allowing my voice to radiate outward again. "The catch? Why, everyone must be capable of holding their own in this home. But, really, I would just prefer to have a strong able stag helping me back toward the home I speak of - incase Eris decides to stir up some more trouble." I offer, before allowing my yellow eyes to finally meet his gaze. Cut to the chase? I was already blunt! Fine. I'll be blunter. "This home, also only takes those who are a little mentally unstable. Of course, if you'd not and prefer to heal then you don't have to be unstable. It is meant to be a refuge for those who are outcasted and pushed aside without a care. We offer a way to rehabilitate and to learn self-defense. Though, I don't doubt someone as strong as you would be capable of that. Really, we just wish to extend our hand in aid to those we can - or allow others to offer their aid if they so desire." I explain, Schwere tsking in my cranium ever so slightly at the fact that I had explained all of that. But, really, I hadn't explained everything. I hadn't offered a name of our group or much information past our purpose. It was time for Eris to begin to figure out if she thought he was hiding a mental disorder.

I was simply attempting to keep the peace...

516 words
@[Eris]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Into The Cold Unknown - by Solace - 07-28-2013, 11:18 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Seele - 07-28-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Into The Cold Unknown - by Eris_ - 07-29-2013, 06:55 AM