the Rift

Uno Uno! I win.
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Curved to a fine edge, loosely painted to match the hidden terror of a child’s empty nightmare. Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives, or thickheaded either. Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday. Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Adrixaura protects herself.

Curved to a fine edge, loosely painted to match the hidden terror of a child’s empty nightmare. - Nursing a foal who she feels fear when the child is not around.
Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives, or thickheaded either. - Assassin, thickheaded with her personal views
Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday. - Only other member of the Assassins is a female Pegasus. Adri is current lead of Assassins.
Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams. - [i] Occasionally dreams of moonlight, having a obsession with it. Powdery world could state the snow of the Northern lands where she recedes, or her white coat. At a point put herself into a fake reality

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Rhiannon.

Curved to a fine edge - Rhiannon's horn (curved kudu)
Don't be so brash in the destruction of lives, or thickheaded either. - Personality reference.
Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday. - Reference to her mother, Elizabeth, disappearing.
Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams. - Reference to Basin (powdery world).

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Hector tilts his head at Midas curiously.
(Hector protects Mauja)

Uno Uno! I win. -- There exists a card game very similar to Uno called "Mau Mau"
Curved to a fine edge, -- could be a reference to a "refined" build, which I would consider friesian to be
loosely painted to match the hidden terror of a child’s empty nightmare. -- black spots, thus only "loosely" painted
Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives, or thickheaded either. -- has killed some and destroyed lives (eg. breaking up Azzaron and Delinne)
Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday. -- maybe reference to Delinne, maybe to the fact that Psyche left him once
Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlit dreams. -- right now at least' he's living half in a dream world

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
None mentioned above are sought.

Heather
Deimos blocks Azucar.

Curved to a fine edge - Horn, uni reference.
Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives, or thickheaded either. - Personality reference.
Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday. - Reference to her mother (history).
Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams. - In alignment with (on profile) "Demonia appears as a lovely glittering pale spirit: "...stars tangled within the long tassels". Powdery world could also reference Aurora Basin.
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Unwanted

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
Ulrik blocks himself

Curved to a fine edge, loosely painted to match the hidden terror of a child’s empty nightmare. Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives, or thickheaded either. Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday. Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams.

Curved horn, black in color with a bronze, tribal marking. He is a killer and stubborn. Is affiliated with the Basin which has powder white snow, and he often dreams and fantasizes about crazy nonsense.

Sielu Posts: 47
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 5 years :: Orangemoon
Angel
Unwanted

Heather
Deimos blocks Faelene.

Curved to a fine edge- Faelene has a curved horn
Loosely painted to match the hidden terror of a child’s empty nightmare. - Painted in blood and ash of her tragic past.
Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives, or thickheaded either. - Is with the racist unicorns
Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday. - Leander left her.
Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at
it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams. - Lives in the basin. Has silver eyes for the moonlite.
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Safe

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
UNO UNO - Two years of age

Curved to a fine edge, - Wing bones?
loosely painted to match the hidden terror of a child’s empty nightmare. - personality reference
Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives, or thickheaded either. - Thick headed and destructive.
Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday. - Has a trustworthy rank and is a Pegasus
Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams. - Dunno?

HESTIA STAYS SAFE.
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
You are not wanted.

Heather
Deimos blocks Sia.

Curved to a fine edge - Unicorn reference (horn also bends slightly)

loosely painted – Color reference (strawberry roan)

To match the hidden terror of a child’s empty nightmare. – Personality reference: “On the other hand, there are certain things she must overcome. These include the nightmares, and the fear that comes with darkness.”

Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives, or thickheaded either. – Another personality reference? “In her youth she sets out to define her morals, to test them and question why. This makes her fairly critical of other creatures, but mostly keeps it to herself and tries to find the good in those she meets; simply because she’d rather not be so lonely.”

Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday. – Separated from her mother at an early age (history ref).

Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams. – Powdery world could be reference to Basin.
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
You are wrong for the fourth and final time. Reveal coming....
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Zima was sought.

Uno Uno – An age ref, Zima is two years old. Uno means one. One plus on‌e = two.

Curved to a fine edge – It says in her profile that Zima’s horn is curved upward. Unicorn Ref.

Loosely painted to match the hidden terror of a child’s empty nightmare – This is a play on words and a color ref, a child is another age ref stating youth.
Loosely painted and empty nightmare, is a color ref for black points. Zima has a black horn, hooves, mane and tail.

Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives – Plague ref, she lives in the basin with racist unicorns.

Or thickheaded either – it says in her profile that she is stubborn.
Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday – It says in her profile that she is trusting and dependable. This is also a gender ref. Wench is crude name for a woman.

Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams. – Ref to the plot that we have going on for fluff, and ref to the basin.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
I dont count titles as being clues since the rules say that the clues need to be in the riddle, but it's not misleading.

Curved horn - pass

The loosely painted seemed to apply to the horn, since after the comma was a modifier for the curved horn. Matching a terror of a child's empty nightmare seemed vaguely a youth reference, but was more pointed directly to the horn. Empty nightmare could have been white, like a ghost. I think that there were too many words here to pinpoint exactly what this clue was going for, and since it modified the horn in the sentence, I would fail this set of clues.

Destruction of lives - matter of opinion since Zima is not a member of the Plague. She only lives in the Basin. So, I would fail this one.

Thick headed and stubborn - check, pass.

The way the sentences was shaped made me think that the character who was being sought was a womanizer. Since this filly is two years old, I would not apply wench to her right away. The shape of the sentence seemed to apply to a point of view, not to the character itself. Trustworthy is directly from the profile, but saying that that trust would fly away would be speculation, to me. I neither pass nor fail this because there are good pieces here, but I think that the execution is misleading, personally.

I somewhat got the reference to the Basin, but this seemed misleading. A fake reality could apply to illusion magic and did not apply directly to the character. I would say that this fluff is more misleading than just innocent fluff.

Overall, I think I have to fail this stealth.
There are some really good pieces here, but I believe that because of the fluff and the structure of the sentences that what applied to the character was too confusing to actually get to or understand. I really liked the clues like the one with the curved to a fine edge, but the other references, to me, were too mired.

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Uno Uno

Pass this was, to me, a very clear clue towards age, and I think many of the people who guessed were aware of this. However I didn't know a title was not able to count for a clue, so this does not count.

Curved to a fine edge

Pass for Unicorn reference, not for the upward curve though, so this was a tiny bit vague

loosely painted to match the hidden terror of a child’s empty nightmare

This one is a little hard. Loosely painted makes me think of a spattered marking, or a paint horse, and hidden terror of a child's empty nightmare makes me think something bad happened to the target in their past when they were young, though the age remark is a pretty good clue for 'child'. Seeing as Zima doesn't have her History down, I wouldn't be led to believe the second part to be a clue for her. However, I think 'nightmare' to me makes me think of dark colors, so this one I'd have to be a no-pass no-fail, neutral. If you had more clues towards black, for her horn, hooves, mane, and tail then I would pass this. Neutral.

Don’t be so brash in the destruction of lives

Again, hard. I'd have to Fail this. Zima is described as caring, trusting, loyal, and dependable. I would not make the connection there. If you had perhaps replaced the word 'brash' with 'involved' I would pass for Basin/Plague.

Or thickheaded either

Solid clue, Pass

Even trustworthy wenches will fly away someday

She has 'trusting' on her profile, not trustworthy, but I think it's a good twist between her two personality words of 'trusting' and 'dependable'. Wenches is also a very good clue for gender. However, the 'fly away' portion made me confused between the first clue and this one, making me unsure if it was a pegasus reference for this line, as if the target had gotten involved with a pegasus in their Helovian history. Neutral

Instead hoist yourself from absent thoughts to a fake reality where nothing is at it seems in the powdery world of moonlite dreams.

'Absent thoughts' makes me think of a character who is absentminded or a daydreamer. Fake reality is also misleading, I didn't think of the plot going on at all. Powdery world is a solid clue for the Basin for me, moonlit dreams is a bit iffy for me since the ex-Edge do not favor the Moon Goddess. I would Fail this. There is too much misleading to make up for the Basin reference, to me. It makes me think of magic that, say, Mirage might have with her illusion magic, or even Kou with her hypnotizing magic just as two examples.

Passes: 2
Neutral: 2
Failures: 2

As you can see, everything from mine is even (I swear I didn't do that on purpose lol). Overall, I'd have to fail only because the 2 failures and the 2 neutrals I think are far too misleading to make up for the 2 passes. If you had included the Title in the actual stealth, I may have been a bit more okay but the 2 passes don't qualify for a passed stealth.
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!