Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica
A desperate companion willing to do anything to
help smoke jumpers reach safety.

Must be immune to ash and dust, and able to put
out flames. No matter the time.

Would prefer an extensive background in fire fighting. It is not really necessary, as we offer on the job training.

You should not be afraid of wildlife.Grizzly Bears and Grey Wolves largely inhabit the state of Montana.

Pay will depend on willingness to work.

---
Dragon's Throat :: 0/3
Windtossed Foothills :: 1/2
World's Edge :: 4/4
[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
Mirage blocks Hellena.

Must be immune to ash and dust, and able to put --> Appearance ref: Her colour is often described as ashen.

Would prefer an extensive background in fire fighting. It is not really necessary, as we offer on the job training. -->History ref: She stood against the Sun God when he tormented the Edge.

You should not be afraid of wildlife.Grizzly Bears and Grey Wolves largely inhabit the state of Montana. -->Name reference: Capital of Montana is Helena.

Hidden Account
Sica
Hellena is not who I seek.

Mirage protects Smoke.

--> Companion reference.
--> History reference: she submitted to the Sun God's wishes to leave the Foothills alone.
--> Name reference.

--> Colour reference.

Would prefer an extensive background in fire fighting. It is not really necessary, as we offer on the job training.
--> History reference: she is an experienced warrior, given the title of Military Chieftess of the Foothills when she first arrived.

You should not be afraid of wildlife.Grizzly Bears and Grey Wolves largely inhabit the state of Montana.
--> Location reference: Montana is western, World's Edge is western.
--> Breed reference: she is a western quarter horse/mustang build/breed.

--> History reference: Stepped up to take the position of Moon Doctor after Torasin's departure. Has always held rank of significant influence. Is always present for large events.

Hidden Account
Sica
Wrong again. I do not seek Smoke.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
Eris protects herself.

A desperate companion willing to do anything to -Skysong is willing to do almost anything for her.

Would prefer an extensive background in fire fighting. It is not really necessary, as we offer on the job training. - Their group wants fighters, they also teach spars.

You should not be afraid of wildlife.Grizzly Bears and Grey Wolves largely inhabit the state of Montana. - Live in the outlands.

Hidden Account
Sica
You are safe.

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier blocks Lace.

help smoke jumpers reach safety. - Companion reference.

out flames. No matter the time. - Color reference; Burned by Sun God; possess fire x time magic.

Would prefer an extensive background in fire fighting. It is not really necessary, as we offer on the job training. - Experienced fighter.

Pay will depend on willingness to work. - Was once offered the rank of Lead, but was unwilling to accept it.

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Hidden Account
Sica
Lace is safe at World's Edge.

Mirage blocks Paladin.

---> Paladin always finds himself in battle and danger
---> He fought for the Qian (smoke jumpers?) to gain the Edge (safety?)

---> he is black and white in color
---> He has fought both Gossamer and Smoke with dragons
---> Also, his homeland burned to the ground

---> Battle history fighting those with dragon companions

---> Ktulu, daughter has a grizzly
---> The Grey is his daughter's band

Hidden Account
Sica
Paladin is safe.

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
"Old friend; Ktulu shall remain where she is."

out flames. No matter the time. - Colour reference. Ash/Dust - Dark in colour w/ barring on her legs. Flames - colour of her marking, and the red on her horn.

Would prefer an extensive background in fire fighting. It is not really necessary, as we offer on the job training. - The Gray prefers to have trained fighters, but will provide teaching if necessary.

You should not be afraid of wildlife.Grizzly Bears and Grey Wolves largely inhabit the state of Montana. - Reference to Ktu's tribal bear marking, and to Eytan. The Foothills could also be likened to the state of Montana

Pay will depend on willingness to work. - Gray ref.
 HP: 45.5

Hidden Account
Sica
Ktulu is safe.

Hidden Account
Sica
Ok here goes. >.> I realize it's a complicated. I'm going to break this down, what is what.
Also Boom didn't go on absence until that night but either way figured I needed to reveal this. :X

Smoke Jumpers use parchutes, and count highly on the wind to land safely near forest fires.
Kri was desperate enough to kill her own child for her wind magic.
Kri's wind magic would be very useful to help them to safety.

Must be immune to ash and dust, and able
to put
Killed the Phoenix of Time -ash/flames/time.

Has fought her whole life, and always seems to be doing teaching spars.

You should not be afraid of wildlife. Grizzly Bears and Grey Wolves largely inhabit the state of Montana.

Kri is so tough I don't think there is any "wildlife" that would phase her. She's been in plenty of fights with the wolves on the site too. She went head to head with Adalwulf which means noble wolf in German.

Montana is known as Big Sky Country. Suppose to be pegasus reference.

Kri has attempted to work with the Basin, but when believing Athena was stolen, and thought her trespassing herd members were treated horribly she challenged Psyche. With the Qian and Throat recently trying to steal the Basin's babies. This is "pay" back.

There is exactly 8 sentences for Kri's age.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme

Smoke Jumpers use parchutes, and count highly on the wind to land safely near forest fires.

While I would not peg Kri as "desperate" and while the word "companion" means either an on-site companion or friend, I am not entirely sure that this line applies to Kri or someone close to Kri. I love the smoke jumpers bit, and I think that that is an excellent way to apply to her wind magic. I think that this works because of the wind magic and the fact that most of Kri's threads revolve around helping/defending those that are her "companions". I would pass this.

to put

Pass, the words "time" and "fire" and the "put out" clearly indicate the death of something time and fire related. I was actually looking at time and fire magic when I read this stealth.

Fire fighting is not just sparring. On the job training is good, but I would not pass this clue because of the "fire fighting" part. To me this indicates alot of battles with fire magic/dragons.

You should not be afraid of wildlife. Grizzly Bears and Grey Wolves largely inhabit the state of Montana.

Kri is so tough I don't think there is any "wildlife" that would phase her. She's been in plenty of fights with the wolves on the site too. She went head to head with Adalwulf which means noble wolf in German.

No wildlife that would phase her is speculation to me. No one would know that except Boom who plays her character. Also, why is Grizzly Bears and Grey wolves capitalized? The capitalization indicates something deeper, to me. The state of Montana bit is good except that it applies to the grizzlies and wolves, not to Kri, in that sentence. I cannot see how the battle with Adalwulf applies since the statement says that wolves "inhabit" not "fight". I would fail this.

Montana is known as Big Sky Country. Suppose to be pegasus reference..
Above.

Kri has attempted to work with the Basin, but when believing Athena was stolen, and thought her trespassing herd members were treated horribly she challenged Psyche. With the Qian and Throat recently trying to steal the Basin's babies. This is "pay" back.

I like this clue alot. I think that it really wrapped up the picture of "pay" meaning that she will lend her aid for people willing to "work" to keep of their end of the agreement. Plus, I think it sounds like something she said when she was talking to Mirage? Or Psyche? About their agreement with the Basin.

The number of lines is not a solid clue because it depends on othre lines which is against the rules.

Since none of the items that I passed are particularly misleading, only perhaps not directly applicable because of sentence structure, I would pass this.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd

Fail; Based on the clue itself, and not your description, this seems misleading. Two words to describe Kri are certainly not desperate and/or with a companion. If there were an actual reference to wind, I might have passed it, but it's simply too vague to be passable for reference to her magic.

to put

Pass - I really struggled with this one. Immunity to ash and dust doesn't serve as a colour reference, she hasn't fought specifically fire creatures, she isn't immune to ash and dust. BUT. She was able to put out the flames (of the phoenix), and this is stated on her profile. However, I'd be really carefully about trying to combine too many clues into one. There is nothing in this that would refer to her doing teaching spars.

Montana is known as Big Sky Country. Suppose to be pegasus reference..

Fail: I found no reason to associate this clue to Kri. A better clue would have been to specific creatures that she fought (even the crab things, on the beach right now). And as Tamme mentioned, the bears and wolves are misleading due to capitalization as well as being a part of Montana, and not the clue, as I read it.

Fail - There is nothing on her profile about this, for starters. Secondly, this seemed like a blatent reference to the Gray/an actual contract, rather than merely 'attempting to work with'

There is exactly 8 sentences for Kri's age.
Pass

Only 2 for me, therefore I would fail this overall.

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo

Pass. I wouldn't label Kri as 'desperate', but I love the clue about the parachutes in relation to Kri's magic. :3

to put

Killed the Phoenix of Time ash/flames/time.

Pass, as this is on her profile. However, I think the immunity part was a little misleading, but this is still a great clue.

Fail. On the job training is great, but the part about fire fighting had me thinking of fire magic or characters burned by the God of the Sun.

Fail. The capitalization of Grizzly Bears and Grey Wolves makes it seem like they're more important than than they really are for the stealth, and had me looking towards the Foothills. Not to mention, Kri might have an innate fear of skunks that we don't know about, so we can't make speculation that she's fearless of all wildlife. She has fought several wolves on here, yes, but to know that Adalwulf means 'noble wolf' you would have to know that the stealth is pointed towards a certain character(s). I also love the Montana bit, but it points towards the grizzlies and wolves instead of Kri.

Pass. While this isn't really something on Kri's profile or anything, Kri has done a lot('willingness to work') for her herd in terms of keeping it safe, which can be seen either going after the Basin to get the prisoners out, stealing babies, etc.

Overall, this is a PASS from me.
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000