the Rift

[OPEN] Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
& from your breath she drew the Hallelujah </style>

[ No problem at all! It needs to mooooooooooove :3 ]

With a practiced patience, the petite spy took in both Basin ambassadors behind a veil of flirtatious amusement. Inside, she wondered why they were even the least bit curious what plans or needs the Gray had. Was it simply courtesy, for Rafe? Surely they only bore her presence due to the contract already struck - she was sure that had she come without the horned darkman at her side, that this meeting would have gone very differently.

"Why sugar", she began, her chiming voice so sweetly laced with an amused confidence, as she address Deimos. "Surely you would rather see the blood of non-unicorns-" At this, her wings spread a little fuller, fully aware that she was apart of the group about which she spoke. "-spilled on the ground, than given your wondrous metal machines, and lavish textiles? Then again..." With a charming smile dedicated to Rafe now, the golden girl turned on her heels as if to leave, passing by Rafe with a glance. "-I'd be the talk of the town. A pegasus wearing a cloth woven by the Basin. I'd rather like that. What do you think Rafe? You think I'd look good in the latest and greatest in Basin fashion, yes? " Her pink lips turned upward in a smile, as she feigned envisioning herself wrapped in a shawl of their making.

Curling her body around Rafe's hind quarters to once again move and face Deimos, her dark eye lashes batted several times, as a silvery laugh escaped her lips. "But I suppose it's still up to you sugar." She shrugged her shoulders, as if she was no more than a silly, air headed girl, but her sea-green gaze was strikingly piercing and confident. Choose warriors. It's in your best interest that gaze seemed to say.

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Phaedra - 07-30-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Deimos - 07-31-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Rafe - 07-31-2013, 11:12 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Crowley - 07-31-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Deimos - 08-01-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Phaedra - 08-01-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Odd - 08-07-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Rafe - 08-08-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Deimos - 08-08-2013, 06:15 AM