the Rift

[OPEN] Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract]

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

ARM YOURSELF
Because no one else here will save you and I will replace you

The bloody bay stallion looked to the strange, antelope creature and the dark king, hearing their questions and trying to think of how to respond. He was a creature of logic, but he was also a smooth talker, when he wanted to be. Sometimes being a brutal, killing machine required a little dance. Fortunately, he did not have to think too long because Phaedra was already taunting them. He did not think that that was the wisest approach, considering that the two stallions in front of him seemed all business and no play.

"Lovely as always," he replied to her statement, mostly because he knew that she expected the response. A smile crossed his lips that did not reach his eyes and he then turned his gaze back to the other two.

"The contract would hold until fulfilled, but I would volunteer myself to act as an emissary and warn either side if the warriors are needed. Warriors would stay in their respective lands until a need arose," he said to the striped stallion. "Unless you prefer an alternative."

"As for why our reasons changed, that is simple. One of our leaders has gone, foals have grown and left, and our numbers are not what they used to be. Too much time has passed since we have made a presence, fought, killed..." he trailed, blue eyes flashing with a brutal, blood thirsty malice before he mastered the orbs again. "Better to have bodies than machines, though I mean to insult to your crafters, he replied, seeing no metal things set up in the snow and finding that curious.

[[it was my turn!]]

Messages In This Thread
Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Phaedra - 07-30-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Deimos - 07-31-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Rafe - 07-31-2013, 11:12 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Crowley - 07-31-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Deimos - 08-01-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Phaedra - 08-01-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Odd - 08-07-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Rafe - 08-08-2013, 12:28 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Deimos - 08-08-2013, 06:15 AM
RE: Deus ex Machina [Re: Contract] - by Phaedra - 08-11-2013, 03:43 PM