Aika-The New Mare

ShimmerWillow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Name: Aika
Birthday: January 29th
Breed: Throughbred X Mustang Crossbred
Type: Pegasus

It was a eerie, misty morning that the dark skies opened and dark swirls of clouds and light made a small portal in the skies. The winds howled and picked up small leaves before rushing to join the thing growing in the sky.

Suddenly, something hurtled and dropped out of the now giant portal-a creature, with 4 legs, a head, a long feathery and fine tail, two giant folded and now helpless looking wings, and most noticeable, the weird markings on it's body. Whatever it was, it was spinning and tumbling and thrown around like a rag doll in a washing machine. It was headed for the distant horizon at hundreds of miles an hour-when suddenly it hit the ground, an a big, silent flash of light surrounded it, growing bigger and bigger, before everything went back to normal and everything vanished.

She stopped galloping, out of breath, when she neared the thresholds of a big forest with many other horses and creatures staring at her. She folded her great wings back onto her sides and reared, obviously scared.

She spoke in a gentle but firm voice that sounded terrified and shy.

"Hello... my name is Aika... please, I need someone to help me. Can anyone take me into their lands? I know, I'm unexpected and strange.. I'll explain my story later..."

*Sorry if there was anything wrong with this post, I'm new at role playing and not very good yet. Please reply if you're willing to take me in! ^^

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

The burly brute wandered slowly on content daggers back into the Threshold. He simply had needed a walk to clear his crown as he was still getting to grips with discovering the realms of his new home. The early morning which would have been cool and refreshing was poisoned by Tallsun, giving little respite to the beast from the stinging heat of the sun. He hoped that it would not be too long now until it was over and the creatures of Helovia could relax into cooler climates. The frondescence of the Threshold gave the appearence of being damp from the slight mist that had settled over the area, the herbage sprinkled with dew that caught onto his bleached pelt and silks. The light of the sun cast glow on his pelt, giving him a ghostly look as he wandered alone through the lands.

He stretched his good wing whilst the deformed one simply moved ever so slightly. It did little to comfort the slight aching that was nipping away at the wing. His feathers were pristine, cleaned to the extent of magnificence. Yet he could not shake the feeling they were still a laughable sight. He grunted and pushed those thoughts away, he always did think on it too much.

Soon, his ears picked up the thudding of daggers against the hard terra firma, slowly coming closer towards him. He shifted his poise into an embrace, preparing himself for anything that could be dangerous. He noticed that other creatures were watching this winged equine, too, glancing round at each other before going back to their business. Always teeming with newcomers, he guessed that the Threshold usually had such a dramatic way for people to enter his homeland.
He decided to investigate, and soon came to the place where the scared creature stood, close enough to distinguish features. It was a young dame, about the same age as himself. The build of her was impressive, but he could not quite make out her pelt. It bore strange markings that stirred the curiosity in him. Her silks were fine and pretty.
Suddenly she spoke; a sweet, gentle tone drifted to his ears. She sounded terribly afraid. Andash dipped his handsome crown in respect and good-nature, to prove that he meant her no harm. "Do not fear, Aika. This is Helovia. I am Andash, I am a Dragon's Throat soldier," he decided that the vixen should be invited to join the herd. Azzuen had said that they were always looking for new members, and he pointed out that she could be valuable as a possible soldier, too. "If you wish, I could take you to Dragon's Throat? I have not been here long myself, but the herd in Throat is welcoming and a great place to settle into the lands here."" He folded his deformities into his sides, to make himself seem less mammoth to the dame. The last thing he wanted to do was scare her.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>