the Rift

I'm no intruder, honest [Open]

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

An alarming, fairly gruff voice echoed into the clearing as the frondescence bounced back the words of the steed that was edging his way towards him. Quite the appearence, his charcoal appearence adorned with a bronze tribal marking that matched the colouring of his beard and ends of his tail silks. The twisted, knotted charcoal horn gave the stranger the appearence of an intimidating figure, but Ricciardo was nonetheless relieved to have met someone that wasn't immediately ripping into his flesh at first sight.

He dipped his averagely handsome crown into a gesture of respect and almost fright of what this brute could be capable of doing. A certain danger lurked within the bronze pools of the steed, and this was something he did not wish to cross yet without knowing anything about him. Listening to the words intently, he did not realise what was standing by his side. It was a creature that resembled that of a wolf, but it seemed to bear no soul. This was nothing that the flame-kissed sir had ever laid sight on before, the shining body was almost not of this land, and it scared Ricciardo to the core. It wasn't natural.

A sudden realisation of what the charcoal beast had uttered to him hit him like the force of a landslide. Yes, he was very interested in joining the herd that resided in this place that seemed so fitting for a creature looking for a new life as himself, but he couldn't quite place his daggers on the fact that he was gesturing to the winged and hornless creatures that resembled himself in an odd manner. It was of course natural for Ricciardo to wish to stay within the confines of creatures that bore the same features as himself, but to describe them as dogs was not in his manner. Nevertheless, he retorted in a polite manner in the hope of being accepted. "Yes, my name is Ricciardo. I come from the lands of salt water and sands. I do wish to join this place, if this is acceptable on the laws of the lands. I am intent on being with my own kind," he continued, careful not to overstep the mark. "May I be so bold in asking for your name, stranger?" His sand orbs let nothing slip, keeping himself reserved before knowing more about this odd, in a sense, scary creature. He hoped that his smell did not put the stranger off, as others seemed to be by his strange scent.

Messages In This Thread
I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 07-31-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 07-31-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 07-31-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-01-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-01-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-04-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-05-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Mauja - 08-05-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-05-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-05-2012, 05:53 PM