I'm no intruder, honest [Open]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

ULRIK         

You better learn to keep your face under the dark

Wake up and feel the blood escape your heart

Ulrik listened to the copper stallion's explanation of his coloring, though he stayed silent as his King approached. The bronze engineer nodded once in deference and continued to observe the situation with the emotionless indifference of a true scientist. At his heels, the machine seemed to stop moving all together, not even a wire shifted in the light breeze.

The stallion's black and bronze beard danced under his chin from the breeze, and he listened to the newcomer tell Mauja exactly what he had just told him moments ago. "He comes from a herd of ocean-lovers." Was it that damned Tides that everyone was all up in a huff about? Ulrik hated sand. It got everywhere and completely fucked up the circuit boards on his creations. The only good thing to come from a beach was glass, so why these creatures found it so beautiful was beyond him.

He had heard that this 'Tides' had been friendly to all races too. Of all the stupid things... "You do not happen to come from the 'Tides' do you?" Ulrik asked the stranger, narrowing his bronze eyes as if he could bore an honest answer straight from his brain. With a violent flick of his leonine tail, Ulrik glanced at his king, speaking under his breath. "He's soft, Mauja," he grunted. "Put perhaps not lost."

Ulrik gave the new stallion a final once-over before he turned his gaze to the forest. He would stay at Mauja's side, interested to see if the stallion would allow him in or tell him to get lost.

Credits

Messages In This Thread
I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 07-31-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 07-31-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 07-31-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-01-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-01-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-04-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-05-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Mauja - 08-05-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-05-2012, 05:11 PM