the Rift

I'm no intruder, honest [Open]

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

The Sandman could not deny that he was almost jealous of the way that these two had superiority over so much, including himself. It was perhaps just a given talent to certain beasts, including these two. He first looked at Mauja, the alabaster brute standing up high and giving off a sense of authority that was not to be messed with without causing some sort of injury to himself. He could tell that the orbs of the brute were scouring his ordinary flame-kissed mass for potential. It made him feel rather proud that he was at least being considered, for he gathered that being a part of the Edge herd meant power and knowledge. Ricciardo loved knowledge, and wherever he could find it was the place that he wished to be.

Mauja asked for his name, he instinctly replied. "I am Ricciardo, a Sandman." The talk of putting steel in his spine seemed to be an innuendo for something that Ulrik and Mauja dangerously shared in. He took heed of what they were whispering through their orbs to each other, keen to know the inside joke sometime in the future. For now he simply took it as hardening him up for whatever the herd was planning to do, or what the two fierce brutes wanted Ricciardo to do. He could sense the mocking tone that Ulrik sounded out from his charcoal kissers, the bronze tinted fur catching his orbs. He could not hold back a sharp retort that was teeming of anger and pride for his own capabilities, "Fire. Steel. It makes no difference to me, I am adaptable." He cast an equally fiery look to match the tone of his voice and shot it straight Ulrik through his sand coloured pools. He was growing tired of being mocked in own prescence. He guessed from the amusement that was evident it was all part of the plan. But self control was wearing thin as the meeting wore on.

He still pondered what was meant by the Tides. He had little recollection of what had been shared by the creatures that came from there that had taken refuge in his former herd, but he imagined it was something that would get him into the Edge.

Stamping down a tan dagger onto the terrain that was hard and dry from the constant heat of the sun, he too rose up to his full height, his flame-kissed pelt glowing in the rays. He thought carefully, choosing to tell the honest truth. "Quite simple really, I'm more comfortable with my own kind. The hornless and winged are not like us, could there be a larger difference?" Ricciardo regained his emotionless poise whilst waiting for a reply from either of the two beasts, hoping to keep his temper under wraps. He doubted it.

Messages In This Thread
I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 07-31-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 07-31-2012, 06:23 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 07-31-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-01-2012, 01:59 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-01-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Mauja - 08-02-2012, 05:50 AM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-04-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-05-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Mauja - 08-05-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ulrik - 08-05-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: I'm no intruder, honest [Open] - by Ricciardo - 08-05-2012, 05:53 PM