the Rift

[OPEN] I've heard this already

Andreas Posts: 11
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 8
Klare
A N D R E A S

Someone calling her name, nostrils flaring and head turning to the direction that the sound had come from, Andreas waited. Silence fell again, causing the mare panic. Someone had just called her...however they had fallen silent and she could not see them. But it was more than that, that voice...that voice. Her name was called again in a tone of desperation. It wasn't just the fact that this stranger knew who she was, it was so much more than that. That voice had haunted her dreams, the one voice that she had been chasing for so long now. "Apollo?" Her voice was quiet, broken and exhausted. She couldn't help herself, the border was no longer anything that mattered to her. No, just her brother did. Her body was exhausted though, slow steps...slow painful steps. Why was it so dark?! She couldn't see a damned thing! Where was that voice again, why had her fallen silent? For a moment fear pounded through her, was it just her mind playing tricks again?

NO. She would not give up. Seeing her brother meant the world to her.
"Apollo." This time her voice was sure. Soon, oh so soon she would feel his embrace again.

Under the weak moonlight, finally a figure emerged. Her honey eyes studied him just as he studied her. It was as if her joints had locked together, frozen by the very sight of her baby brother. Tears sprung to her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. Being weepy would just make this reunion so much harder. An indivisible force pushed her closer, she stumbled a few steps towards her brother who was frozen in front of her. Oh how he had grown, a watery smile lit up her face as she looked over the stallion that stood before. Once he had left he had been so much younger, now she could see the training, the muscle growth, his height had also gotten slightly greater. He know stood slightly above her. But there, in his eyes. Andreas knew that his old kindness was still present. His lips uttered a few unsure words causing Andreas to chuckle. The distance between them was too much, she could not do this anymore.

Being careful not to spook him, Anreas took a few more timid steps towards him. "Brother." Doing her best to hide the tiredness from her voice, the black and white doe finally stopped before her brother and looked him up and down. "Apollo." How many times had she said his name now? None if it mattered though, because it was the first time that she had spoken to him directly. No longer would she had night terrors and wake up screaming his name. Now every time his name left her lips it would be to him. The shock still hovered in her system however. "Apollo...It's me...Andreas." Finally she answered his question.

She would not be able to last one more minute without touching him. Andreas finally closed the last of the gap, placing her head against his chest and moving closer, Andreas waited for her brother to embrace her again. "I've missed you so much." The tears rang down her checks, she could no longer prevent them.

"I love you."

546 words.
Change designs and table half way through. YEAH WHAT!? xD

Everyday's another chance to ignite
Cause I'm addicted
To this universal feelin called life

Messages In This Thread
I've heard this already - by Andreas - 07-31-2013, 11:00 PM
RE: I've heard this already - by Apollo - 08-01-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: I've heard this already - by Andreas - 08-05-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: I've heard this already - by Apollo - 08-07-2013, 10:01 PM