the Rift

catch all the foxes

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
So many people. She was slowly beginning to feel uncomfortable in this Threshold. How long ago had it been since she had been found by Quil, stumbling away from his large form only to run into another mare. One who had taken her to her home in the Foothills only to have it torn from her teeth moments after joining. She had not fought then, and she was uncertain she would ever actually be able to fight.

The mare before them had extended her name, which sounded a bit like Lysang but Res couldn't be too sure. She inquired about the General comment and after the last one appeared Res allowed her voice to curl up into the trees and swirl around in the dark forest, only illuminated by the few candles and some glimpses of the moon's light. "General simply means he is a warrior. Though, he is well versed in his manners, ma'am." Res explained, having seen the young one's face light up with a smile in response to her voice.

The young one spoke of the Assassins, who she could recall a few of being located in Kaj and her's home at the moment, before speaking her name, asking if she could shorten it to Res. A gentle bob of Res's head was offered in response as she cocked her audit toward the young one, lowering her cranium a little bit. Gently, she shifted in a bit closer to Kaj's side, seeking comfort, before allowing her voice to pool back out again. "That is very smart of your mother, young one. Could you repeat your name, I didn't gather it when we came into the conversation. And, I will definitely accompany you back home." she spoke, before glancing around between everyone else.

That was when the young foal's voice pipped back up, this time speaking of the Foothills. The young one already had a bad memory of the place? She couldn't be but a few months old. The poor thing. Res's heart was tugged and pulled instantly. And, her uncertainty of the two Foothills members standing there was making her very uncomfortable. Closer to Kaj. "I don't push a specific home, ma'am. I believe I caught your name as 'Lysang' - do correct me if I'm wrong, though. Will you tell us a bit about yourself, or what you might be looking for. Perhaps, if you don't wish to join one of us, we can help you find what you are looking for..." Res offered, her voice shaking a little as she continued to allow her frame to look smaller than it actually was.

She was not a fighter. She was one to run when afraid...

God. I'm so so sorry this took so long.
._. I think everyone just got really wrapped up with all the invasion stuff that was starting to take place.
@[Lysang]

Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
catch all the foxes - by Lysang - 08-01-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Sikeax - 08-01-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Apollo - 08-01-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Kaj - 08-01-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Resplendence - 08-01-2013, 11:22 PM
RE: catch all the foxes - by Adalaide - 08-01-2013, 11:49 PM