the Rift

[OPEN] Memory's Melody

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

The moon casting spells of light down around the Heavenly Fields. My clefts walking me through the dead grass and melting snow. The Birdsong atmosphere was warmer, even with the sun gone and the snow on the ground. Flowers and green grass were starting to grow back and this place would be a beautiful scene. I wished to see the sun back in the navy sky again soon, but with the sun gone, the moon made the lands look quite lovely.

I walked on, following the path of which others had must've taken through the fields. I caught a glimpse of Harmony and started to let a nicker on out to her. Though, I knew she was growing into a lovely filly and would need some time alone, for I was the same. I stood there, grazing, but keeping my view on her frame. Her winter coat was magnificent, she was always clean and so stunning. When she would become old enough, she would have the males lined up for her love. Those dazzling eyes of her's would be tricky to resist. I loved her to death, even if I hadn't given birth to her. She was mine, and I would never let anyone take her away from me.

I watched as she walked over to different sorts of flowers, sniffing in the scent of each one. When she reached a purple one, I saw a small tear slide down the side of her painted face. My dome jerked up, and my harks flickered back and forth. Why is she crying? I wanted to ask questions and talk to her about it but I left her be. "She's going to have figure some things out by herself, I won't always be able to be by her side." I whispered to myself softly and went back to grazing, my tail hitting my side to scare away the pesky flies biting at my skin.

tag; @[Harmony]
word count; 324
ooc; Haha, Antheia is stalkin' her. xP

Messages In This Thread
Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 06:25 PM