the Rift

[OPEN] Memory's Melody

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

Harmony breathed a huge sigh of relief. sorrow
Her harks perked, she smiled on the inside, Antheia didn't see. She hadn't disappointed her.
But worry still tickled her chin. Should I tell her? Her thoughts raced once again, doubting herself. But Antheia was so understanding, so caring, and always willing to listen. It would be wrong if Harmony kept this from her, completely and utterly wrong. Harmony nuzzled her beautiful mother in return.
Harmony walked behind her mother's careful steps, smiling at her when she turned back to her and spoke.
" I'm coming Mother. "
Her voice shook. Oh no... Harmony was overly nervous. Afraid of what is to come in her future. Harmony didn't want to herself. She didn't want to become murderous like she is possible of doing. Her orbs flickered to stare at the ground, flicking her forelock from her eyes, she layed close to her mother, her warm coat pressing against her somewhat cold one.
She nuzzled her mother, she loved her so much. It was time.
Harmony's eyes refrained from staring at the ground, meeting eyes with her mother. She started carefully.
" Mother, I love you more than anything. You mean so much to me, all I want to do is make you proud, but one thing is going to come in the way of me making you pleased with my up bringing. "
Harmony frowned at her mother.
" Remember, this is nothing you have done. It is the way I was... born, you could say. From the moment that I was old enough that I could r-re-remember now, I was always pleasant... But anger, overpowered me, the smallest things. "
A tear started to run down her cheek.
" Mother, I may be young, but you must believe me... I am a horrible being. I am murderous. I would never hurt you.... U-unless, you made me angry. I would never mean to. Thing is, I no longer have control once this, thing over powers me. It takes over my body and uses me as a fearless killing machine... "

@[Antheia]
Word count: 372
Dang. *DUN DUN DUN*

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 08:37 PM