the Rift

[OPEN] Memory's Melody

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

My pearls locked on her beautiful frame and I smiled, how could I not? I was probably the happiest mare of all time. When she laid down beside me, I hung my head over her back, listening to her shuddering voice. I listened to ever word she said. As she talked on about being murderous, I just laughed inside my head. Yes I believed her, and yes I knew she was murderous from the way she acted toward that flower. When she said her mother left her, she must've meant that she left her because she killed something. When she finished with her story I began to talk soft words toward her to calm her down.

"Harmony, I believe you. I know I can trust you not to hurt me. But you've got to fight back to stop it. When you get that mean ugly feeling, fight it and be nice to others. You can do it, you have the heart to stop the trail of blood you've left falling behind you. You've got a future. I magnificent one I must say, but to get to it, you must earn that. If you don't want to be the bad one anymore, break away from it before it takes over you. You don't deserve those kind of things. It's your fears getting in the way Harmony. If you've started this, you've got to end it, and only you. I can't help you on this one, I can only give you courage and the hope to keep going."

I spoke with a smile the whole time. I wanted her to put a stop to it, but this was something she would have to fight alone. I had to make her understand that I wasn't going to be there every step of the way but I would be there to her when she really needed it. My pearls were locked on her's when I continued on.

"Your mother made a really bad choice to leave a beautiful little filly out in the middle of no where like you. It was a miracle that I found you, I don't think Frostfall was the best time to dump you, it's really chilly out on days like that one."

I smiled and nuzzled her soft coat. We would get through this together, no matter what we would go through, I wasn't going to allow this happen to my filly. I loved her and the least I could do was protect her. Though, I would have to find someone to teach her how to fight, for I knew nothing about it. But that would come later in Harmony's life, for now she would need to focus on getting on the right track before the darkness took over her whole body for good.

tag; @[Harmony]
word count; 469
ooc; Whoop whoop! I love my Antheia, she's so caring. <3

Messages In This Thread
Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 06:25 PM