the Rift

[OPEN] Memory's Melody

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

Harmony

Harmony sighed. How could Antheia just sit there, like it was all fine and dandy? I don't think she knows what I can do. The thought crept its' way into Harmony's confused, bewildered little mind. She couldn't believe how her mother could still look at her, even a glance. But her mother had no resistance as she hung her head over Harmony's back.

Harmony listened to Antheia's every word. The soft tone in her voice was like a horses' winter coat, warm and comforting. Antheia's warm breath that flowed from her nostrils while she spoke was comforting also. Harmony couldn't get enough of that feeling, the feeling of being loved.

It was true, Harmony was going to have to sort this out herself. But, thing is, she didn't want to. Regular horses didn't understand the feeling. It's not something you can fix easily, it took moons. She needed help, she wasn't strong enough to pull through by herself. Harmony's mind pleaded. Could she push it away, or just admit she couldn't do it.

Harmony smiled back to her mother, she was very, very happy that she was here for herto talk to. But she needed more. She needed help . The feelings, they would overtake her, and they would be ruthless . Why can't anyone understand that Harmony can't help it? It's not her, it's a demon . It will not stop for anything, unless someone else steps in to care for Harmony, someone like Antheia.

She nuzzled her mother and return, getting up to her feet, she walked so she was facing her mother, and laid back down, heaving a large sigh. She looked her beautiful mother in the eyes. Her orbs then glued to the ground, she began to speak:

" Mother, the thing you don't understand is that I can't do it alone. I won't be able to. The demon has all ready grown on me. They have made their home inside my heart. It is our job, together, to get them out. Rip them from their home and forget them forever. It seems as if you and I, we where meant to meet. I killed my father for a reason, so I could meet you. "

She stopped, snapping her mouth shut she looked away. That was never supposed to be shared, ever . Of course, Harmony ruined it. She closed her eyes, pleading to change the past, but of course, it was no use.
She remembered the night...

" Diatrec! " My father roared, his voice low and angry, his red eyes piercing my mothers' skin. His state of mind feared me, also my mother. Standing over me, she spoke calmly. " Dear, please, settle down... You are being ridiculous " My mother's words where a huge mistake, for my father had my temper, but worse. He was the most feared Stallion in our land. He despised foals, any kind, way shape or form, it didn't matter. Thing is, he was feared, but not many knew that he was a horrible fighter. Trust me, I'm not over exaggerating either. He was a wimp with a bad boy mask on. Nothing but a fool. A hotheaded fool he was. My father stamped his foot. A low groan echoed off our stone cave walls. My mother looked away as he came closer, becoming furious he screamed. " Look at me, or I'll make you " My mother stamped her foot and glared at me when I rose, my young legs where strong, for I had just turned a year old, I was one of the strongest any have ever seen, my large muscles shook with fury as he came closer to my mother. I quickly slipped between them, with my shoulder I shoved him. He was pushed back, stunned by my strength. Although I was young, I was tall, My shoulder met his, but my wither didn't meet his. This was no problem for me though, I was fearless , and when it came to fury, unstoppable . When he came nose to nose with me, I didn't flinch, just simply looked at him, my orbs deep pools of raging blue. " You would never lay a hoof on her. You may act tough father, but you will never be a match for me. Never. Think what you please, but I will overpower you. " I yelled at him, my nostrils flaring. " Ha! You silly little foal. I will get your mother, don't be fooled. She's simply a tramp. I am not your father, and you know that. You just say that to make me feel better. Face the fact that your some stranger's foal. Not mine. I will never treat you as one of my own. Face it. Diatrec is now useless. Nothing but a dirty tramp. I will never love her, and I will never love you. "
I stepped back, stunned by his hurtful words. Looking back at my mother, I noticed she was turning away, tears streaming down her cheeks. My anger took me over. My muscles bunched as i lurched toward him, aiming to knock him over. It didn't work, he was still standing, but in shock. Good. I aimed again, this time raising onto my hind legs, I planted a hard hit upon his chest, it was so hard, when he started flipping, two small hoof prints where outlined in dust on his chest. He was flipping backwards, the look ob his face, price less. He caught himself. Standing upon his back legs, he snorted. I smiled. " Not so tough anymore dad ? " A smirk replaced my smile as I darted to his left side, aiming a blow to his flank with my hind legs, I make contact. He fell over with a large thump. My smirk deepened. It was time. I was committing murder.
All the emotion drained from my face as I began. I couldn't control my muscles fast movements. As he was lying on the ground, I quickly went to the front of him. Raising on my hind legs, I looked away as I crashed down, hard. Oh, the look on my mother's face. I looked away from her now, looking down at him moaning in pain, his orbit was shattered, his eye bulging out. Blood dripped from his mouth. I raised up once again. Two more hard blows later, he lay there lifeless.

My mother crashed into as I aimed another. Her teary eyes looked down upon me as I laid on the ground. " Leave here. Forever. I never want to see you again Harmony. I mean it. Leave. " She walked away. I got up and looked at her. " But, mother- " I pleaded, my bloodstained hooves scrapping the ground as I scrambled to get up. " Harmony. Leave. Now. " Her voice was bitter. I walked towards her. " Well, I love you mother. " I tried, she simply looked at me. " Yeah. Obviously not enough " with that, she galloped off...

Harmony looked down in shame. She didn't want Antheia to know she murdered her father. It made her sound like a horrible horse. Not something she wanted to come to mind when Antheia thought of her...

The life ahead can only be glorious if you
learn to live in total harmony with the Lord..

Messages In This Thread
Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 06:25 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-05-2013, 08:37 PM