the Rift

[OPEN] Memory's Melody

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

I watched as my sweet little filly began to looked confused. Or, I thought that was the look of a confused filly. But who knew? We were all the same back in the days, we all knew that foals had their own impression on different subjects. Though, Harmony's was quite cute. My harks perked and listened to her sweet words. "Mother, the thing you don't understand is that I can't do it alone. I won't be able to. The demon has all ready grown on me. They have made their home inside my heart. It is our job, together, to get them out. Rip them from their home and forget them forever. It seems as if you and I, we where meant to meet." Then the last sentence came along and it caught me by surprised. "I killed my farther for a reason, so I could meet you." That word, killed. That one word was the one that made my ears flip and lay across the back of my dome.

I thought about the one morning that I had met Harmony at first. "I am an orphan. My mother gave me away as a newborn foal, and I have been alone ever since I was half a year old. I am seeking care, I am weak and hungry." Her voice had pierced my heart, like we were meant to be, and I took her home with me, caring for her. She had killed her father, and now I knew why her mother had dumped her. But, I didn't care, she would make a great outcome.

We would do this together. We would kill the beast that lived inside her poor little body and she would turn out like me, a wonderful creature of the world. The honorable one that cared for everyone, no matter how evil or good, everyone was equal. She would turn out magnificent and a beautiful little mare. She made me shed tears of happiness and I couldn't be mad at her for more than half a second.

I smiled and Harmony and nuzzled her. "Well, you must've been fearless to go up against your father, so you've got to have the same attitude to go up against this monster inside you." I chuckled and softly nickered. "There must be someone out there that may need help, just search inside your mind and it will lead you to them." I smirked and then continued on. "Remember Rishima? That thing on her back is called a companion. If you want one you have to do a quest for the Gods of Helovia, so I think there might be someone out on a quest that might need your help." I nudged her and stood up. Stretching my legs out, I waited for Harmony to stand up also.

"But remember, no matter how bad they get on your nerves and make you mad, you've got to fight your anger and continue to help." I smiled and dipped my head towards her. This was going to be fun.

tag; @[Harmony]
word count; 511
ooc; Your next post can finish this thread. :P

Messages In This Thread
Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-01-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-02-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-02-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Harmony - 08-03-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Memory's Melody - by Antheia - 08-03-2013, 06:25 PM