[PRIVATE] Singing Sorrow into Empty Air

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      don't let fate take away what is most important

It hurt.

It hurt to think that this precious gem had been missing me so, had been alone all this time. I thought about it as we embraced, orange fur against pink and gold. I had finally gotten what I wanted, what I yearned for. The sweetest, dearest thing. Hotaru.

She spoke, telling me she had missed me. I tightened my grip on her, wishing to never let her slip away again. But I do admit, I was the one who had left her. I feel guilty and ashamed, leaving her like that. But now here we were, together once more. And this time, I wouldn't leave her. I would stay by her side with every step she takes. So standing there, embracing the dual colored fae, I made a promise to myself. A promise to never let her leave my sights, to never betray her or harm her in any way. Never.

Her head raised as she tried to press her cheek against my jaw. She whispered soft, honey dew words. My brain whirled as I tried to think of where I had been. "Here, there, everywhere. I was taken away by some dark horse not to long ago, but that dark mare took me from them. And she brought me to you." My words melted away as I lowered my head a little, my cheek pressed towards hers, my tears colliding with hers.

She spoke again, pleading me never to go again. And I wouldn't, not ever. "I wouldn't plan on it, never will I leave you. Ru, I never hated you, it's just fate played a cruel game. But at least I'm here now." I sighed, emotions flowing everywhere. It pained me to even think a out leaving the girl again, for if I did, I could never forgive myself. So I just let the moment flow, yet hoping it won't end. I wanted to stay like this for as long as possible. Our sweet, loving embrace.

I was her guardian now, here to help her, to stand by her side during those rough times, to catch her when she falls, to comfort her when life gets harder. This wad my new duty, a solemn vow was made within my mind as I opened my eyes, looking at her small bodice. I kept my body pressed against hers, time slowing around us as we held one another.

"Talk"
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
Singing Sorrow into Empty Air - by Lakota - 08-02-2013, 02:44 AM
RE: Singing Sorrow into Empty Air - by Tingal - 08-02-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: Singing Sorrow into Empty Air - by Odd - 08-02-2013, 12:17 PM
RE: Singing Sorrow into Empty Air - by Kaj - 08-02-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: Singing Sorrow into Empty Air - by Hotaru - 08-06-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Singing Sorrow into Empty Air - by Tingal - 08-08-2013, 12:37 AM