[OPEN] In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread]

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan

Shadow
and who shall I say

is calling?

He was annoyed. It pleased her immensely to see the harsh glitter in those red eyes, the ticked back ears and the sharpness of the voice as he taunted her. Shadow returned his words with a grim smile, one that stated clearly what she thought of his ability to keep her on the ground should she decide to take off.

"You don't know much about pegasi, do you boy" she said, neck rising as if wanting to look down on the stallion - who admittedly was neither short nor a boy - if anything she'd say that they were about the same age. "Don't you know that the gods shaped us from fire and flame and smoke to personify true freedom? Don't you know that compared to the pitiful land-crawlers you call unicorns end equines we live much closer to the sun and the moon? For you to know, for me to find out? You would rip out my feathers? Please, don't make me laugh. If I choose to leave, I will leave."

A clearly condescending look was shot at the gray, her violet gaze lingering just a tad too long on the horn that jutted from his forehead to be polite. She hadn't missed the barely unnoticeable pause in his words, nor the contempt with which he treated her. Thus the shade replied with the same attitude, for once expressing what she felt deep down - thoughts that wouldn't have been very welcome in her new home.

"You believe yourself able to catch shadows?" she continued to tease, tail snapping impatiently behind her as the wings swelled, increasing the size of the hard-to-spot mare. "Oh I'd really like to see how you intend to do that." The raven shifted the weight between her legs, inched forward and began to move forward again. She would walk faster and faster, hooves pounding the ground as she arched up on the tip-toes... and as a rustle and a voice cut through the stillness of the dark she made use of his distractedness and took a leap from the ground, wings spreading wide and beating down hard to carry her up into the black sky.

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Shadow - 08-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Harmony - 08-04-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Zar'roc - 08-05-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Shadow - 08-07-2013, 11:55 AM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 10:56 PM