the Rift

[OPEN] In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y
peace begins with a smile..

Harmony tensed and she noticed the Stallion's eyes resting upon her painted frame. Her orbs had been glued to the ground, but now she built up the courage to meet her's with his. She smirked, noticed this look was one of anger. Her pools portrayed nothing but amusement. She had never had her clefts cross paths with a situation quite like this one, but she was happy that she got to experience this now. She needed to be informed, and have knowledge of as many things as her little mind could grasp. Being updated on these things was something that could keep her busy, and feed her mind with useful information for her bright future.
She gave her dome a shake. When her locks stopped dancing, she met orbs with the Stallion once again. She bravely took four confident steps toward him. Her muscles rippled under her thick pelt. She left behind a few microscopic sorrel hairs, for it was Birdsong, time for her to get rid of her dead winter fur. When she came close to him, she bravely lifted her dome.
" Why so bitter? "
Her voice had no tremble. It was strong, it rang out, echoing through the barren land that their clefts where standing upon. She gave a chuckle and spoke again.
" I'm not your typical filly. You do not scare me. So don't even try. "
Her sentence was finished with a lick of sass, and a bit of threat. She smiled at him and then looked towards his prisoner. Stepping away from, she listened to her words. Her smile deepened, noticing she was much like herself. Her pools widened as she attempting to make a mistake. I hope she knows she can't do that. Harmony thought to herself. She simply sit back and watched everything play out. It was quite amusing.

walking
thinking, quoting
" talking "

@[Shadow] @[Zar'roc]
{ Late and somewhat short reply. But, as some of you know, I was swamped, and then my Grandpa had a stroke. I found the time to reply though!! <3 }

Messages In This Thread
In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Shadow - 08-02-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Harmony - 08-04-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Zar'roc - 08-05-2013, 08:14 PM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Shadow - 08-07-2013, 11:55 AM
RE: In the Shadows [Prisoner Thread] - by Harmony - 08-12-2013, 10:56 PM