the Rift

[OPEN] On top of the W O R L D

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

It was dark everywhere! Roux was excited, following his father as they climbed the mountains that surrounded their home. The young colt had only thought it was dark in the Basin, but the darkness grasped the entirety of Helovia! Of course, that was only what d'Artagnan had told him. Roux was much too young to go explore the world on his own. He had been scolded all those moons ago when he scuttled away from his mother on the beach, and he had learned. He would be patient. But today d'Artagnan was with him! And Aramis! Glancing up towards his father, Roux admired how the Nightshade walked with such power. d'Artagnan was the sort to command attention no matter where he was, and Roux wanted that. Blinking and turning away, the colt continued to trot at his father's side. Sacre, surely, would walk like their father. Nodding to no one but himself, Roux looked down at the guard dog. "Aramis, I bet I could out run you."

Grinning, much like the innocent foal he was, Roux suddenly lurched forward. His gangly, long legs splayed underneath him, snow flying around before fluttering to the ground. He must have looked awkward, and he wondered quickly what his father would think of the childish romping. Without a second thought, however, Roux shook the idea of disappointment in his father's eyes off his shoulder and threw his small head in the air, white horn glistening in the moonlight. "Father, I am faster than the wind!" Roux exclaimed, an excited whinny escaping his ebony lips. "C'mon, I bet I could even beat you!"

As the colt raced in the snow his body exploded in a bunny-hopping buck, his legs kicking out every few paces. He was so glad to leave the confinements of the Basin, to stretch his legs and explore. Oh, how he wished Sacre was here to see this with him. Even in shades of grey, the landscape was breathtaking. The snow sparkled on the mountaintops, the moon resting high in the sky. Roux's silver eyes danced upwards to the sky, watching the beacon of the night. Skidding to a stop, the blood red colt watched with wonder. "Father, what is up there?" The child knew of the moon and the stars, for Kou had graced him with her wisdom about the astrology. He could find his way home if he were ever lost, because of the stars. However, the naive youngster knew nothing of the Gods.

image credit

@[d'Artagnan] -- I hope you don't mind I said they were together! After you post with d'Art, I will bring in Aviya. <3

Messages In This Thread
On top of the W O R L D - by Roux - 08-03-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: On top of the W O R L D - by d'Artagnan - 08-03-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: On top of the W O R L D - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 01:43 AM
RE: On top of the W O R L D - by Aviya - 08-13-2013, 01:12 PM