the Rift

[OPEN] Afterglow

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The Veins of The Gods had been a long awaited treasure for me. I had taken little interest in the ethereal beings the natives called Gods but if I was to get an advantage on those that had magic to use against me, I supposed that I could be paying a few visits here. Had I picked a favorable one yet? Nope, not at all. And I simply wouldn't until I met them which would probably be some time away with things going like they were.

I came to see what this place was like but I also came for a sense of reassurance. Perhaps the returned Moon Goddess would like to share what was going on. Or perhaps she was a recluse and rarely came out, let alone to speak to someone of my kind. Perhaps she herself was tired and wanted nothing else to do with us for the time being. For that, I was tired of this nonsense.

Apparently, so was someone else. Someone who's outburst reflected her feelings indefinitely and when I turned my inky black head to spot the source, my ice blue eyes were met with the sight of another mare. Once who was prominently colored black with accented blue thrown about. She appeared to have feathers coming from her head as well.

I approached silently, my black tail trailing behind me like a large and long banner. My long mane passed over the point of my shoulders but no more. My feathering on my legs moved as I moved, muscles flexing under my multi-colored skin. My face contained no smile and contained no frown; emotionless, if you will. However, my sky blue eyes contained a sense of warmth and welcoming.

I stopped moving and arched my neck slightly. Not arrogantly, but rather warmly. "Sometimes I wonder when the others are coming back," I paused with a heavy, but short lived breath "Then other times I wonder if they're even coming back at all. As far as the magic goes, I do believe that it is quite ridiculous that few got their powers back. Unfair in a sense. Perhaps that will change soon."

I finish with a nod, then approach her to the point where I am beside her, but a good distance apart in the case that she is one of those who believe they are above everyone and thus, deserve a mile of a personal 'bubble'. Figuratively, however.
"Speak"
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Afterglow - by Ampere - 08-03-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 08-04-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Ampere - 08-04-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 08-05-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Hespera - 08-05-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Ampere - 08-06-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 08-07-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: Afterglow - by Ampere - 09-04-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 09-07-2013, 12:38 PM