the Rift

[OPEN] Afterglow

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[[Ooc: Thanks for letting me know! I think I fixed it so it shouldn't be craving any more Helovia boards any time soon. xP]]
"I always have hope. For if you do not have hope, you have nothing in a time where it is needed most." My warm sky blue irises once more graze the temple of the Moon Goddess and then around to the rest. They appeared to be quite crumbled and in several pieces. For a place to worship, praise and , you think they would be more... in shape, I guessed? I didn't know and to be honest I wasn't one to judge. Whatever you got, take it.

My eyes returned to the other mare with a sigh. I had to look down to see her features in full, but needless to say, she was a very uniquely colored individual that reminded me much of the occasional blue jay I would see in my old world. Pleasant memories that I indeed would probably never return to. In some ways, I was okay with that. In other ways, I loved the feeling of danger in that pen.

I shook the memories away, and though reminiscing was sweet in its own ways, this was not a time for it. Would I ever return to those days? I did not know. Would I ever want to go back? That was another question I did not know, for I did not know precisely what Helovia had in store for me and if I was to continue onwards with Storm Strike, I would need to stay. For this reason, I had no particular want or hope to return home or stay here.

The blue jay resembling mare then spoke once more and asked me questions I, alas, could simply not answer. I personally desired to know the answers myself and it appeared that tonight the returned Moon Goddess was going to let us go without explanation. I simply wanted to know what was going on and I wanted to know that if she had returned, did that mean things were going to get better?

"You ask questions that I heavily wish I knew the answers to, myself. In other words, your guess is as good as mine. I actually came tonight to see if the Moon Goddess would be ever so gracious as to give us an explanation or to at least familiarize my way up here. The latter apparently." My warm voice poured into the air and I ended it with a warm and friendly chuckle.

"So are you an outcast much like myself? Or a member of one of the herds?"
"Speak"
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Afterglow - by Ampere - 08-03-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 08-04-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Ampere - 08-04-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 08-05-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Hespera - 08-05-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Ampere - 08-06-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Afterglow - by Adalaide - 08-07-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: Afterglow - by Ampere - 09-04-2013, 11:52 PM