the Rift

[OPEN] 3... 2... 1... lift off,

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
I had flipped over, so I lay there on my back, oblivious of the stranger approaching. I was too busy thinking. At least, trying to. What had I done wrong? My flight seemed pretty good. At least, I thought it was. But I did something wrong. Was it because I had taken my concentration off flying at the end? My landing was obviously a messy problem that needed to be cleaned up, so I should practice that next. Sameira started growling, signaling there was someone or something approaching. Standing up, legs a little wobbly, I looked at the horse who approached. Sameira continued to park, high pitched little barks. Puppy barks.

But this horse was a little weird. He was glowing, or, looked like it. Was it magic or an illusion? I couldn't tell, but it was pretty cool. He had wings, and the feathers were glowing a magnificent greenish hue. Sameira barked a bit more before I nudged her with my hoof. She looked at me, her ears down in a guilty manner.

“The most important part of any flight is the landing. Don’t be discouraged. It can take many tries to master it.”

I looked at the stranger and all his glowing feathers. Maybe he could teach me to fly and land! He was a pegasus, so why not help me out? I looked at him, opening my little maw. "Could... could you teach me?" It was a big request for a stranger, but I really want to learn how to fly. Of course, I'd have to figure out how the heck Sameira could fit on my back, maybe I could find a crafter to make me a sack or something to carry Sameira around?

The strange stallion introduced himself as Murdock, Executioner of the Foothills. Nodding my head, I opened my mouth, speaking in response. "Well, Mr. Murdock, I'm Amara... and this little pup is my companion, Sameira. And could you please help me with flying?" I smiled at him, happy to have met a pegasus at a time like this. (What a coincidence!)

I spotted another horse approaching, this one not too older than me. She introduced herself as Harmony, and asked who we were. Smiling, pleased to meet a new horse, I answered her. "I'm Amara, and this pup is my companion, Sameira." I looked at Mr. Murdock, waiting for him to introduce himself. Harmony stood there, and I turned to Murdock, a smile on my lips.

I was a little excited, hoping this stallion would teach me the basics of flight. And then I could show Sia my aerial moves! And learning to fly was just the beginning of learning to fight in the air! Inside my excitement began to bubble close to the top. I really wanted to learn to fly! And this was my opportunity, so I took it.
@[Murdock] & @[Harmony]

Messages In This Thread
3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Amara - 08-03-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Murdock - 08-04-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Harmony - 08-04-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Amara - 08-14-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Murdock - 08-25-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Amara - 09-05-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Murdock - 09-17-2013, 10:08 PM