the Rift

[OPEN] 3... 2... 1... lift off,

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
His response filled me with joy, my eyes widening. I felt my stomach flutter, the idea of being able to fly making me want to bounce around like a rabbit. Wait until Sikeax sees me flying! I can be the eyes in the sky when we're going on adventures! Yeah, that sounded fun. I looked intently at Murdock, amber eyes sweeping over the stallion. His voice drew me to look at the mare, who he said was welcome to watch. With that, he turned to me. He told me to try again, this time I should try to keep my weight centered and my wings stretched as far as they could go.

After nodding my head, I stepped up to the ledge, backed up a little, and galloped forward. I threw myself into the air, wings stretched out. I strained myself to pull my wings out as far as they would go, attempting to center my balance at the same time. I let my mind go, as Murdock said this should come naturally. I grunted, trying not to concentrate so much. I looked for Murdock, but as I did, I began wobbling. I stopped, turning my head, gazing at the ground that was coming at me. I felt a little better to know Murdock was there to correct my faults.

My mind drifted, and suddenly, I was spiraling out of control. I screeched, realizing that while I was thinking, I had loosened my legs, which had offset my balance. I squealed as the earth came closer and closer. I threw out my legs, which caught most of my weight. I had shut my eyes, not knowing when the ground was coming to me. I realized I didn't want to hit the earth again, so I let my mind go and curled up my legs. I let myself free, tilting my wings up. I narrowly missed the ground, my heart thumping. I looked back at Murdock. "Did you see that!?" I squealed, happy that I was still in the air. "Umm... but.... uh... how do I get down mister Murdock?" I asked him, curious as to how the hell I was going to get down from here. I looked nervously at him, wishing he would speak quickly, I couldn't fly forever.

@[Murdock]

Messages In This Thread
3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Amara - 08-03-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Murdock - 08-04-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Harmony - 08-04-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Amara - 08-14-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Murdock - 08-25-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Amara - 09-05-2013, 10:53 PM
RE: 3... 2... 1... lift off, - by Murdock - 09-17-2013, 10:08 PM