the Rift

[OPEN] !! Heartbreak World

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

My clefts carried me throughout the Edge territory as I searched for anything possible. I didn't know where I was heading, all knew was that I was searching. For some odd reason, I had this feeling, this feeling that someone needed my help. I had know idea what was going on inside of me, just the urge to continue on. My orbs fell across the sky as I looked up at the starry darkness. It was so beautiful, even in this endless night that no sun appeared to repeat day and night. Though, I still wished to see the sun rise once again, with the magnificent multicolored sky following along. It had been so long since it's soft rays reflected off my coat and warmed my chilly body.

My soar stomach ached for some lush green grass to feed on, but every time I tried to slow down and eat, my hooves kept on moving, not allowing it. I was very angry at my actions, but then again, for it to be this bad, it had to be a important reason. I kept myself moving, weaving through the trees as I trotted along like my joyful self. I was about to just nicker to see if anyone would respond, but then a crossed eyes with a sorrow mare. She looked so sad, her coat shattered with blood, and I couldn't help but wonder what had happened to her. As I looked over her frame, I had no recall of any wounds. Maybe it isn't her blood? I wondered slightly, deciding to walk up to her slowly.

"Hello miss." I whispered to her in a soft tone. I needed to know what was wrong with her, if not then I would not know why I was brought here. But, I didn't want to ask it yet, if so I would look like an idiot. I wasn't going to put her through the same pain she might've been in at the time of what happened by making her retell the whole story, that would be just plain cruel. I had a tast to complete and that was to cheer this poor thing up. It was going to get done, no matter what I would have to do, I was not going to leave her like this.

tag; @[Resplendence]
word count; 386
ooc; bleh..

Messages In This Thread
!! Heartbreak World - by Resplendence - 08-04-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Antheia - 08-04-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Kaj - 08-06-2013, 05:05 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Resplendence - 08-06-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Kaj - 08-10-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Resplendence - 08-12-2013, 03:27 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Antheia - 08-14-2013, 09:00 PM