the Rift

[OPEN] !! Heartbreak World

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a
from caring comes courage..

I watched the mare a couple of minutes, making sure she would be alright. I wanted to rinse all that blood off her pretty coat, for it annoyed me tremendously. She seemed fine, nothing was wrong with her except the fact she was drowned in total sorrow. It was so sad, I didn't like seeing the poor mare like this. It would make my heart ached if I left her in this kind of condition, so I would do a thing like that, I would stay here until she was at camp, safe.
Then something came to her. She looked straight ahead it seemed, not even a blink crossed path with her orbs. Terror took over her body and it started to worry me sick. What had gotten into her? Why would she not even blink? Did she see something I was unable to make out? Whatever was wrong, it was really starting to freak out and just wanted to run away from this mess. But I wouldn't leave her like this, not at all. That would be a nightmare.
Soon Kaj arrived and I was ever so relieved. The first thing he did was go up to the mare. He seemed to be worried about her, like me but probably way more. He might even have feeling for her, but I wasn't about to enter their love life. No, it wasn't that I hated love, just the fact that was their problem to discuss, not mine. As Kaj turned to me, I dipped my dome in his direction. "Hello sir Kaj." I placed a short smile against my muzzle but it soon faded into a frown. What was up with that? He didn't even greet me? The darkness must've changed everyone, for Kaj wasn't this nervous when I had first met him. "Oh aardbei, zusje what happened? Who hurt you? Who did this?" He asked the bloody-covered mare.
To my surprised, the mare threw her head in my direction. I grumbled and then continued on in a soft voice. "Pardon me?" I asked in a kind tone towards the mare.
If she was saying I had killed or even murder , I think most certainly not. I rejected against fighting in all sorts of ways. But murdering?! I think not.
I didn't exactly really know what she was pointed at me for, but by the looks of the dry blood and the terror in her, the thoughts of murdering someone were whirling around inside that crazy little head of hers.
”Do you know what happened to her? Where she came from?” Came from Kaj in a very, very protective way. I was hopping that he didn't think I did anything to the poor mare. "Sorry sir Kaj, but I have no idea. But by the looks of it, she has lost a loved one." I looked at Kaj with gentle orbs, dipping my dome once again.
My heart ached for nothing to go wrong. I didn't want my own herd going up against me for something I knew I would never do. I was starting to shiver in fear that I was going lose my home, but I had to set things right. Somehow.

tag; @[Resplendence] & @[Kaj] & Open
wc; 535 words
occ; Antheia is confused. o.e

Messages In This Thread
!! Heartbreak World - by Resplendence - 08-04-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Antheia - 08-04-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Kaj - 08-06-2013, 05:05 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Resplendence - 08-06-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Kaj - 08-10-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Resplendence - 08-12-2013, 03:27 AM
RE: !! Heartbreak World - by Antheia - 08-14-2013, 09:00 PM