the Rift

[OPEN] Crunch, munch

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As a kid, my days were spent mostly on adventures and sleeping. Sleeping isn't much of my thing, but in the moonlight, sleep was calling my name. I rolled over, dreams going through my mind as playing and going on adventures with Amara. My dreams were exactly what were supposed to be for children like myself. My uncle wasn't around much anymore, and even though I had better things to catch my attention, I sort of missed him. Mom hasn't returned from her 'business' yet, but it's for sure she'll be back pretty soon. She always comes back pretty fast.
When my eyes finally fluttered open, there was a mouse beside me. Warm winds had come in just a while ago, and along with it, came new animals. I smiled at it, watching it move through the grass and mud caused by the melting snow. Amusement filled my pale blue eyes, the grey flecks inside them seeming to light up. I think about that time I was going to stand up and chase it through the grass (I needed to work on my speed if I was ever going to be an amazing Assassin, though healing is my favoured profession) when that happened.
It was a bird, a very beautiful bird, who came out of nowhere in one of those 'HOLY CRAP, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!' moments. They frightened me fairly well, but in my childish things still in me, my attempted scream in the haze of fright and terror came out as a squeak. I shook my small head at the squeak, no one would hear it, right? No one ever cares when something squeaks, right? It could just be brushed off as a mouse in the grasses. The haze that clouded my brain seemed to just wash out when finally I heard a voice. It was soft and the night seemed to try to mask it, but I still caught it. My ears went forward, curiousity sparking in my eyes. The pale blue glow from my short (but still growing) horn was enough light to see my way through the grasses, and to the owner of the voice.
Standing up is no longer a problem to me, except with my legs at an awkward point with my body, there's always the chance of falling over, and smacking my face into the mud. And then my precious horn, the most prized possession mounted to me that was one of the first things for me to veiw as a newborn, would fall off. Just like 'plop', like life wasn't going to give a care that I was going to be hornless like Mom. A lot of times I wondered what Mom's horn did look like, but something else always seemed to catch my attention in the middle of my thinking time that I forgot to ask her. I gues right now I'm sort of forgetting that a pretty bird just flew out no where and killed the mouse I saw, probably making it into dinner/breakfast (who knows what time it is now? I sure don't.), and the voice in the darkness. I must investigate.
Whatever dirt might of stuck to my Amber Champagne coat was gone, and with the flick of my feather duster tail that had a blue circle marking on my butt that was turning the base a dark blue, I went to looking around for that bird. There they were, right in a nearby tree. A grin spread across my face as I thought of meeting something as unique as that bird. Hope sparked a fire in my chest, excitement roaring through my chest like wildfire before I saw the winged man.
The winged man was actually pretty handsome, and for a change of things, he wasn't ubber tall like everyone else. He was still taller than me, and he might be a girl, I can't tell either way, but I'll find out soon. He was black and white like Mom, but had a pattern that reminded me of Dad. No, he didn't have a horn. Did his fall off like Mom's, and in replacement, he took some feathers from a bird and made himself some giant wings out of them? A giggle, a girly giggle might I say, came out of me at that thought. They seemed pretty well attached to his body, though that was as good as I was sure they were a man and had a weiner.
With a skip and a hop, and then a fall that landed me straight on my face (Not my precious horn!), I got pretty close to him that I could get back up to my feet and walk over in a good manner. Before I returned to the land of those who stood up, there was the check. The check was making sure that I still had a horn on my face whenever I fell down. I'm not sure what it would take to just knock it off, but I don't think I need to take chances. So, here's my check.
Is it there?
Check.
Okay, back to business, guys.
I got back to my hooves through the awkwardness my body put me through and went up to him. A smile covered my face, blue glow from my horn splashing over my face to give me a more eerie look. I'm no demon, but at times, I think Uncle Tonka probably thinks I am because he's so much fun to drive nuts. I made some eye contact with him, sort of still curious of the pretty birdy that went by and killed Bob(the mouse. I named him with prettiness.). Winged man was my main event here, but I want to see that bird. Mostly for the revenge of Bob.
"Hi, I'm Sikeax. Can you help me? I was sleeping earlier and when I woke up, my friend Bob, the mouse, was right beside me, and that suddenly, that pretty birdy over in that tree over there just swooped down and took him! They kidnapped Bob! Would you help me rescue Bob, and then maybe we all could play together?"
You better help me save Bob, Mr. Winged Man. I want him back after that evil birdy kidnapped him. Bob had a family, I'm for sure. His wife's name would of been Terry, and then Bob and Terry would of had kids named Cinderella, Hons, Ashlee, Prince Charming, and so forth. So, lets rescue Bob and make sure the Bob family is happy.
Isn't too much to ask, is it?

OOC: Hope you don't mind me popping in!

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-04-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-06-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-12-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-14-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-15-2013, 07:33 PM