the Rift

[OPEN] Crunch, munch

Sikeax Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I am a child, and death isn't exactly a thing I understand the best. When the bright bird came out of nowhere and took Bob, I hadn't known that he was going to die. I thought she was taking him to her house in the tree for dinner, for a dinner party, when actually, he happened to be dinner. There wasn't much time for me to figure out the true meaning of this when a mare appeared, having a soft voice and a pretty name. Instantly, she had my favours. I liked her, and maybe I could make a friend out of her. Oh, that would be amazing. I had friends, yes, and Amara would always be my 'bff' or best friend forever, but shucks, I need more than one friend!
"Hi Midas and Antheia! I'm Sikeax, but you can call me Sia." It could seem that I wasn't very bothered by my friend's sudden disappearance. I hadn't really got to know him very well, I was just sleeping and then he came along, and a few seconds after that, he was dead. Poor Bob, he didn't have much of a good life. Whenever Antheia spoke, I heard something that sparked a bit of curiousity in me. World's Edge.
Mom talked about the Edge sometimes, saying that's where my Uncle Tonka was at. Maybe this mare would be able to tell me how he was doing, and ask him when he was coming back. She might even be nice enough to tell him that I miss him and that he better return home soon because Mom's stories really do suck. His are much more interesting than her's, and if I have to hear one more, then I might be sick. Bleh.
She offered help, and I thought it was nice. Before I was able to ask her for help rescuing Bob, Midas said his 'bonded' had eaten him. Bonded? What does that mean? I surely most know, it sounds so interesting just to hear the world itself. How did he become 'bonded' to that bird? The bird was very beautiful, yes, and he was very handsome and seemed so nice, that I think I could maybe ask the question as of what it meant. My longing for knowledge will begin with him tonight, and then maybe will go to Antheia.
"Midas, what do you mean by bonded? How are you bonded to the pretty bird who ate Bob?" At the end of my question, there was the sound of a 'burp' from the bird. My eyes showed annoyance, being a bit angry about my friend just being eaten like that. Seriously, he had a family and you had to kill him! What will they do when they need to make money?
What is money, anyway?
There was still curiousity as of what the Edge was, and I needed to know. Please tell, Antheia. "What is the World's Edge, Antheia? My mom says my Uncle Tonka is there right now, and would you be able to tell him something for me? Would you please tell him that I miss him a lot and that he needs to come home soon? Mom isn't very good at telling stories like he is, and I want another." Yes, another story. Maybe if I am adorable enough, I might be able to beat a story out of one of them. Midas looks as if he might have pretty amazing ones, just by the looks of him. I want to be like him, looking like the world isn't going to take me down. New role model? Sure, whatever. He's cool to me.

OOC: Also, Sia's name is spelt Sikeax. It's sort of difficult to spell, so I'm not offended if you accidently miss spell it. <3

If you could hear me then, can you hear me now?

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-04-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-06-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-12-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-14-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-15-2013, 07:33 PM