the Rift

[OPEN] Crunch, munch

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
A n t h e i a

No help, huh? Oh yes, because the thing is dead. Though, I guess you would call that the way of life but I sure didn't like that bird being so rude to a poor little filly. I knew that the bird had to eat, but take it else where please? It isn't nice to take away a friend and just eat it in front of the helpless little thing. Gosh.

"Well met. I'm Midas" Hey there Midas, did you notice your little birdie friend there just ate a child's friend? I snorted and then dipped my dome in his direction. "Nice to meet you Midas." I spoke in a friendly tone then turned my gaze to the filly. Such a sweet thing, she didn't even seem to be pierced by the fact that a bird swooped down and ate her friend.

Oh how I wished to be a foal again. Those were the kinda days I enjoyed, but now I was getting older by every minute and I dreaded every second. Why could nature do such a thing? I would soon have a beard! Wait, I thought the guys only grew beards? Or maybe we all do. But still, I did not want a beard. Ugh, it produced so many bad thoughts inside my head that I can't even stand.

My dome shook and I listened to the filly rumbling on about an 'Uncle Tonka'. "I don't think I've met him yet sweetie. But I promise to deliver your message." I chuckle and nudged her softly. She was just too cute not to cuddle with, I just wanted to bundle her up and take her home with me. But I think not, that might get me in trouble that I wouldn't be able to get out of.

I smiled at the two, my orbs gazing over their coats. I couldn't help myself, they were both just so stunning. I could barely blink, my eyes not wanting to remove their pretty little pupils from their frames.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 339 words
ooc - It's my bedtime. x.x
tag - @[Midas] & @[Sikeax]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-04-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-04-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Midas - 08-06-2013, 11:04 AM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Sikeax - 08-12-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Crunch, munch - by Antheia - 08-14-2013, 11:02 PM