Lost in your own land
A solid, lattice stem
Blend

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Arah.

Prickly, a thistle - Unicorn reference (horn)
With no roots - No family in Helovia.
Lost in your own land - Lost and confused within the Basin.
A solid, lattice stem - Personality reference: Solid member of her herd.
Blend - Building on the prior line, magic ref. (Hypnotizing, stems/lattice correspondence alluding to seeing things that cannot normally be seen, illusionary images)

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme
Arah is safe.

Heather
Deimos blocks Destry.

Prickly, a thistle - Has a "prickly" personality. Also has a purple horn (thistle reference).
With no roots - Separated from her parents by Mauja.
Lost in your own land - Lost in Basin without parents/guidance
A solid, lattice stem - Lattice could refer to her patterned markings
Blend - Hybrid reference

Deceased
Tamme
Paladin does not seek this hybrid child.

Heather
Deimos blocks Sia.

Prickly, a thistle - Horn/species reference
With no roots - History reference (separated from parents)
Lost in your own land - Struggling to adapt to Basin ideals, confused, perplexed.
A solid, lattice stem - Color reference (described as a pattern, horn and body)
Blend

Deceased
Tamme
Safe.

Heather
Deimos blocks Illynx.

Prickly, a thistle - Personality reference/horn/species reference.
With no roots - Has no family (history ref includes murder of relatives)
Lost in your own land - Racist, unaccepted by most.
A solid, lattice stem - Solid gold socks leading into a lattice like marking set
Blend - Blend being a reference to the literary term, her name being composed of two words; ill and lynx

Deceased
Tamme
Incorrect, and the Basin has used all of their guesses.

Azucar was sought.

Prickly, a thistle
Prickly - both a reference to how she has a horn and the fact that her personality is anything but sweet (profile)
a thistle - she has lavender and purple colorations, like a thistle

With no roots
No roots - The was born in a land that has no name (forgotten form profile), and she has no family in Helovia. Her sister's location is unknown

Lost in your own land
She's a little nutty in the head (psychopath). She can see the dead, and a few specific personalities talk to her. Your own "land" is her own head. Lost meaning that she struggles with recognizing reality.

A solid, lattice stem
If you look up "solid lattice" in google it comes up with the word "crystal" in the title of most entries, so this does not require any specific scientific knowledge. However, just to inform, a lattice structure is when atoms arrange in a tightly packed lattice system that forms what we call a "crystalline structure". She has a horn made of crystal.

Blend
An effort to try and blend into her own mind that she sees the dead, and she also is a psychopath trying to blend into her own environment.
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Stealth triage prevails yet again... :P
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Boom Boom Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Prickly, a thistle
Prickly - both a reference to how she has a horn and the fact that her personality is anything but sweet (profile)
+1. -- Species references is a pass. Prickly/thorns/swords/anything points toward a horn.
+1. -- Personality ref works well here too.

+1. -- Color reference. Azucar is very clearly purple in her reference image on her profile.

With no roots
No roots - The was born in a land that has no name (forgotten form profile), and she has no family in Helovia. Her sister's location is unknown.
+1. -- History reference. She's not a native born, both her parents are dead, and her homeland is very clearly not named.

Lost in your own land
She's a little nutty in the head (psychopath). She can see the dead, and a few specific personalities talk to her. Your own "land" is her own head. Lost meaning that she struggles with recognizing reality.
+0. -- I understand the reasoning and think this is a good metaphor, but you give no way to make this connection. If you had thought of Azucar, maybe you would deduce this meaning.

A solid, lattice stem
If you look up "solid lattice" in google it comes up with the word "crystal" in the title of most entries, so this does not require any specific scientific knowledge. However, just to inform, a lattice structure is when atoms arrange in a tightly packed lattice system that forms what we call a "crystalline structure". She has a horn made of crystal.
-1. -- Appearance reference. I did get a couple of crystal pages to pull up, but most of the entries have to do with lattice energy or enthalpy, so I do not think crystal would be immediately obvious. If you google simply "lattice", which I would do as a user not friendly to chemical structures, you get lots of images of fences and no direct connection to crystals.

Blend
An effort to try and blend into her own mind that she sees the dead, and she also is a psychopath trying to blend into her own environment.
- 1. Nowhere on her profile does it state that Azucar is trying to blend in or hide the fact she is insane, so I cannot accept this.

Overall, this stealth is a fail, with only two clues outshining the others.

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo
Prickly, a thistle

+1 ;; 'prickly', I thought this was a clever clue for a unicorn,
+1 ;; 'prickly' personality,
+1 ;; 'a thistle', as well as a color reference.

With no roots

+1 ;; History reference, not a native to Helovia and she has no family.

Lost in your own land

0 ;; While I CAN make the connection of Azucar being 'lost in her own land' because of seeing the dead and hearing voices, this pops out to me as more of an outcast clue.

A solid, lattice stem

0 ;; I Googled this, and only saw two entries with 'crystal' in their descriptions below the link. There weren't enough entries for me to give +1, but crystal did pop up a few times.

Blend

-1 ;; I couldn't find this stated on Azucar's profile, either, and only Dark or somebody who has read all of her posts would probably know this.

Together, my score for this stealth is a 3, which means it's a pass from me.
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000

imi Posts: 3
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'5 :: 23 HP: 10 | Buff: flail
imi
Prickly, a thistle

+ 1 Great species ref!
+ 1 Good Personality Clue
+ 1 Clear Appearance Clue

With no roots
No roots - The was born in a land that has no name (forgotten form profile), and she has no family in Helovia. Her sister's location is unknown

+ 1 Solid history reference that makes sense upon reveal.

Lost in your own land

+ 1 This clue actually works for me, how can someone be lost in their own land unless they're mad, the play on words is clever but not overly complicated. So, I pass this.

A solid, lattice stem

-1 So I was sat on the fence for a while on this, but for me the mention of Crystal only came up once in the google search and I wouldn't immediately pick up on that or think to. I'm also an absolute scientific drop out and I would think fence when I saw lattice xD So, yeh, personally I wouldn't have picked up on that.

Blend

-1 I have to agree with Boom and Dingo, I can't point this out on her profile and I honestly thought this was an appearance reference or a magic reference when reading it.

3 points overall I pass this stealth.

icon by imi