the Rift

[OPEN] [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
flame stock: Mr.Thomas @ flickr.com
Soren

Soren’s dark hooves shuffled into motion quickly; his sister called from somewhere in the heart of the herd land, her strong voice echoing across long miles. No compulsion to avoid her summons slowed his feet; youth bled from his frame with the slow movement of the seasons, and as he gathered age he felt an itching in his bones. He could not sit idly by forever – felt compelled to find a purpose soon, or else go lonely and directionless.

Rather than pollute the air with unnecessary speech, Soren arrived quietly and stood in patience while his sister addressed the crowd. His attention quickly fell toward the dark stallion at her side, however; this Apollo was not someone Soren knew very well, but if his sister trusted the stallion, he was likely very worthy, indeed. If Apollo was to be the diplomatic side of things in Ophelia’s place, of course, it was in Soren’s interest to remedy his lack of knowledge on the stallion as quickly as possible. He inched very slightly nearer as Apollo spoke, his attention fixed on the new lead and only wavering every now and then to Ranjiri, to whom he would offer some form of hello were it any other occasion. She had a spot of honor near her mother, though, and he hardly wished to make a fool of himself by approaching. Best to stay back with the other nobodies for now; he had a lot of worth to prove if he wanted the attention Ktulu well deserved.

Only when the leads had finished speaking did Soren raise his head to answer. “I know I am still young,” he called out, eyes fixed on Apollo, “but I will do my best to help the Grey. I would be honored to take up any diplomatic tasks.” His ears twitched only slightly as he said it, waiting for the look of someone, somewhere, feeling disdain at his cowardice. He was ready with a look of derision all his own, of course; it wasn’t cowardice that held him back but the acute knowledge that he was still young, still growing, and overall much better accustomed to speaking than fighting. The idea of crushing his body against someone else was hardly appealing; he was certain he could better aid the Grey in other ways.

you're fireproof
nothing breaks your heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Soren - 08-06-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Hana - 08-19-2013, 06:37 AM