the Rift

[OPEN] [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

I had been rather... absent of late. Mostly, I was sick and tired of watching Hotaru meet half-tigers and whisper lovely greetings to one another. I also, obviously, just wanted to get out and see the world. It wasn't like Hotaru was driving me away from her while she changed. Anyways, why was it so surprising I wanted to learn about the world? I may be gorgeous, but that doesn't mean I'm dumb and need someone to protect me. So walk I had, all over, 'till my hooves were sore and I was sick of seeing ugly, ugly, incredibly common trees. Luckily I didn't find my prince charming- there was such poor lighting on my pretty golden coat! It made me look yellow (in that nasty sickly shade) and washed-out. Ugh, I simply shudder to remember it.

But the spotty prince I had met, him, he hadn't come back to the Foothills. Sigh. So unfortunate! That pretty white coat and luxurious Friesian looks was handsome, even if he hadn't been the... sharpest knife in the drawer. And he was a teensy bit old for me, too. Yet my own mother had once used to hit on stallions of all ages (it was her who I learned from, she being the expert and all at all things flirtatious) so I'm sure I could marry off to whomever and whoever old I wanted to; but I don't intend to marry for a long time. Flirting and having flings sounded much more attractive then getting old and wrinkly with someone else. It left me much more free.

I made my delicate way over the rocky earth, hooves clattering on hard soil and dusty rocks, lips curled ever-so-slightly. My silver, silk tail flicked, rippling like a shiny new banner, and I tossed my head, re-arranging the waves of cream resting on my elegant neck. I curled my neck ever so slightly, rounding my frame, sashaying my way over to my mother and the assorted company. As I had been practicing, I did my best to emanate a distinct presence, the head-turning one that made the stallions' eyes widen and even the mares' mouths would hang open in awe of me. Carefully standing to make sure I looked the best I could- even with the ghastly green light glinting off my flanks, which was incredibly unfortunate, since I looked simply so much better under moonlight or late evening night- I listened politely to Ktulu and Apollo. Instantly, I sized Apollo up. I couldn't recall ever actually really meeting him, but the Constrictor would never choose anyone less than the best for the job. Still, it was so difficult to believe Ophelia had just left us.

My eyes drifted away from the vaguely familiar black-and-white paint to someone else. A special someone else. I couldn't remember ever having seen him before- and trust me, I would have remembered that particular meeting. Okay, he was a little awkward and gangly, the sort of boy at odds with his body growing too fast. Still, I could see a hint of dappling on his rich ebony flanks, and blue eyes. Ohmygods. Sparkling sky blue eyes! How adorable! Okay, so he kind of ruined his charm when he offered himself to become some sort of diplomat. I wouldn't mind meeting a bad boy, someone who would lead me away on spectacular adventures and protect me from dragons. Still, I would have to check him out in better detail after the herd meeting.

I drifted closer to my mother's flank, still keeping my eyes on the sweet sigh of boy. Hopefully soon-to-be-not-bachelor boy. Then I shake off the distraction with a twitch of my pretty little ears, glancing towards Phaedra. I wasn't sure where Hotaru was (something burned in my stomach at the thought of my twin) but I was here now with mother and Stella. "I'm willing to learn the ways of a spy," I smile docilely, for all the world looking like an innocent little girl. For most of these fine grown-ups, I probably was. I shoot a smirk towards the handsome gray colt, fluttering my eyelashes ever so slightly.

I could take you places, boyyyy.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Raeden - 08-08-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Hana - 08-19-2013, 06:37 AM