the Rift

[OPEN] [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solace heard the voice calling the members of the Foothill. He slowly approached where he saw the group. It was an odd feeling to be amongst so many others, it was still a foreign feeling to be involved in a herd. He listened silently to the Ktulu as she spoke, and then his eyes turned to Apollo at the mentioning of him being promoted. He watched the other stallion for a long moment before turning his gaze away toward the group. He moved his eyes slowly over the other herd members around him. Amongst them Solace felt like a stranger, he knew none of the others names.

He decided for the time being he would just watch. What else could he do? There was nothing he could contribute to the conversation. He could’ve mentioned the Asylum since he himself encountered their leaders, but decided against it since the others seemed to know more about them. Hearing more about them seemed to have assured his earlier suspicions and wariness of the two mares. It also reinforced the fact he had made a wise decisions to reject their offer of joining them.

He glanced around as if waiting for someone else to speak before he himself decided now would be the time to speak. “I am a new recruit to your herd, my name is Solace… But I would like to express my interest in the art of battle. My skills I am sure aren’t the greatest but I am more than willing to learn at the pace you set for me.” He had a tone of respect and silently prayed that he did not speak up in a wrong fashion.

He knew that speaking up would cause the chance of more than his desired amount of attention falling upon him. Hopefully this would be one of the few times he had to speak up in front of the herd, or at least he hoped when he had to do so in the future that he would feel more at ease because inside he hoped that this place would feel like hope, and perhaps this herd would be a family to him. Afterall, if one were to be fighting amongst these other equines a sense of trust had to form. It was time for Solace to try and break his solitary habits and adjust to life amongst other creatures and not being his own leader. Of course, respecting a leader was no struggle for him, nor was taking orders. The only struggle would learning to be dependent upon others to help him. The idea unnerved him a bit. Slowly his eyes took one last sweep of the group around him before drifting his toward the chieftess and chief.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Solace - 08-08-2013, 02:12 PM
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Hana - 08-19-2013, 06:37 AM