the Rift

[OPEN] [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

Archibald moved carefully across the land, large head up and ears perked forward, alert. He made no qualm about silencing his massive hoof beats, for he was on his own territory with his own herd. Any here that wished to ambush him better be on alert, for the Warlord was not one to take attack lightly. In this state, he would bring an opponent to death without second thought. Loretta, beside him faithfully, flicked her tail to curl over her back, tongue lolling to the side of her jaws before spilling past the pearled gate of her teeth. The pair had returned to their home, their scouting trip finished, and they were ready to attend this meeting and stir the herd. They had been stagnant for too long, and the Dauntless would rouse the carnal desire for power inside of his warriors.

Stepping onto the scene, Archibald moved past the flock of species. Glancing to his left, Archibald moved to press his shoulder against Circe’s before he took rest next to Ktulu. The behemoth stayed silent as the voices echoed around him, many congratulating the new Chief. Archibald nodded his head to Apollo, regarding him with enough respect. Archibald had moved to stand with Ktulu, but Loretta had rested near Circe. The bitch stopped aside the smokey mare and laid in a sphinx-like fashion. Her amber eyes watched the herd around her, and rested on a young filly making her way around the others. She wants attention. It is good she leaves, probably weak brat. Loretta looked to her bonded, but he only looked upon her with a stoney glare. She is young and foolish. She needs time. He responded, listening as others spoke of even more outcast bands forming. The Dauntless sighed.

“In these times, we need to be on high alert. Warriors and executioners alike, each of you are to increase your patrols as well as incorporate training. I expect each of you to spar seasonally, multiple times. Do not fail me, for you will regret it. I am looking to award those of loyal heart and determined mind. Impress me,”

Archibald shifted his weight, eyes moving across those of his herdmates. “Rafe and Phaedra have travelled to the Basin to renegotiate the terms of the original contract. Instead of their machines, we wish also for their horsepower. If there is a threat, as you say there is, I assume the Basin will stand with us at arms.” Archibald looked to Phaedra, waiting for a confirmation of his assumption. He would not be pleased if the terms were not replaced.

I am a weapon powerful

beyond belief

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Archibald - 08-14-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Hana - 08-19-2013, 06:37 AM