[OPEN] [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory]

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
Alleo
and I know its hard when you’re falling down
and its a long way up when you hit the ground

Since arriving in the Foothills after months and months of searching for his sisters, Alleo had rarely left their sides, especially Lakota's. He stood beside her as a silent bodyguard whenever anyone would approach her, watching them but only speaking when they would acknowledge him. At times when he would leave her alone it was only because he wanted to travel and discover more of the dark land that she and Hana had decided to call home. There were only a handful of individuals that he had met and, still, he could sense the hatred and the racism that seemed to be the lifeblood of Helovia.

He was with Lakota this day when the call rang out for them to all gather and it was at her side that he entered the herd meeting. The large stallion stayed close to his smaller sister, muscled shoulders brushing against her as he walked. Silently he observed all that had gathered and silently he judged the outburst of those that thought the meeting an opportune time to voice their dislike of others and take their leave. His ears tilted back as he watched a filly and a tiger striped horse make a scene that was, he felt, uncalled for. There was no doubt that the dark Chieftess that had called them all together felt the same from the tilted back ears and the set of her jaw.

Others came and plead loyalty and another came and took his leave. Alleo's tail struck his legs as he stepped forward and cleared his throat. "I am Alleo, brother to Lakota and Hana." He informed the Chief and Chieftess as well as the others that had gathered. "My sisters honor you with their loyalty and so will I. Use my body as a weapon to defend what is rightfully yours, take back what has been taken from you, and punish those unworthy." He stood still for a moment before stepping back beside his sister and listening to her as she spoke.

0 words

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Alleo - 08-18-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Hana - 08-19-2013, 06:37 AM