the Rift

[OPEN] [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory]

Andreas Posts: 11
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 8
Klare
A N D R E A S

Congratulations. Late to your first herd meeting. Andreas finally found where they had all gathered, she seemed to be the last one to arrive. Bristling with annoyance, she came to a stop beside her brother. Apollo, chief of the Foothills. Leader of a herd. With proud eyes she studied him for a moment, she and her brother were alike in many ways. In others they were not, but they shared such a special bond. "Indeed, Congratulations Apollo." A proud smile for him and him alone. She wanted him to know how proud she was of him, how happy she was to be able to call him her brother. "I am new to the herd, my name is Andreas, older sister to Apollo." Tossing a wink back to Apollo, the black raven turned to the herd again. "It is a honour to be accepted among you."

Then came the other problem of the herd needing a mason. During her travels Andreas had learnt many skills. Quite confident that she would be able to do her new family proud she stepped forward. "I would like to volunteer as a Mason." Nodding towards Ktulu, the other leader Andreas had said all that she wanted to.

546 words.
It's late, I've got a headache and so this sucks xD

Everyday's another chance to ignite
Cause I'm addicted
To this universal feelin called life

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Hana - 08-19-2013, 06:37 AM
RE: [Herd Meeting]Bleeding Skies [Mandatory] - by Andreas - 08-19-2013, 07:10 AM