the Rift

Stealth II [Kou to Edge]

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
Created at 1:00AM Pacific Time (for my own benefit)

Let’s make a daisy chain, replace the sun with sky
Daisy chains are best for crowns, we learn to make as children
They smell so sweet, relaxing
Petal, petal, petal, petal, love me, love me not?
Daisies cover up the scent of blood- hush, don’t tell the reaper.

Guesses:
Dragon's Throat: 1/3
Aurora Basin: 4/4
Windtossed Foothills: 0/2

Boom Boom Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It's in the detailed rules, silly Brit:
"✗- Characters must wait 1 week between making steals."

x3

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
I looked three times D: meeeh!

Thank you Boom <3

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather
Deimos blocks Sielu.

Let’s make a daisy chain, replace the sun with sky - Daisies can be purple, color ref. Sielu also has one blue eye (replace sun with sky).
Daisy chains are best for crowns, we learn to make as children - Reference to horn (crown) and age (child).
They smell so sweet, relaxing - Personality reference.
Daisies cover up the scent of blood- hush, don’t tell the reaper. - Blood reference to her mother, Faelene (red mane).

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream
Hector protects Mauja

Let’s make a daisy chain, replace the sun with sky -- daisies are commonly white, he's white with blue eyes (sky instead of sun center)
Daisy chains are best for crowns, we learn to make as children -- horn reference
Petal, petal, petal, petal, love me, love me not? -- reference to Psyche and Phi, probably
Daisies cover up the scent of blood- hush, don’t tell the reaper. -- accidentally killed Torasin

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Neither are wanted.

Heather
Deimos blocks Arah.

Let’s make a daisy chain,
Her grandmother gave her an amulet.

replace the sun with sky
It made her eyes change from blue to golden.

Daisy chains are best for crowns, we learn to make as children - Horn reference
They smell so sweet, relaxing - Personality reference
Petal, petal, petal, petal, love me, love me not? - A reference to her ridiculous love life?
In the thread Thrown to the wolves.---she was disgusted by sight of blood, and death how lightly her herd mates took it. Knows she doesn't want to mention it to Deimos the Reaper.

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
Unwanted.
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Heather
Deimos blocks Roland.

Let’s make a daisy chain, replace the sun with sky - Color reference, golden reddish dun/blue eyes
Daisy chains are best for crowns, we learn to make as children - Horn ref (crown). Has also had threads with crown for a title. Daisy could also be a reference to his star marking.
Daisies cover up the scent of blood- hush, don’t tell the reaper. - Witnessed Leyra being attacked. May not want to tell Deimos/Basin in general his thoughts on the matter.

Unwanted.

Heather
Deimos blocks Aviya.

Let’s make a daisy chain, replace the sun with sky -- bald face, blue eyes
Daisy chains are best for crowns, we learn to make as children -- horn reference, also ref to raised as a racist
Petal, petal, petal, petal, love me, love me not? - Possibly a ref to her hypnotism magic?
Daisies cover up the scent of blood- hush, don’t tell the reaper. -- Kou is white (daisy) and d'Art is red (blood)

Aviya is unwanted. The Aurora Basin has used their 4th and final guess.

Kou was sought. Prisoner details will only be revealed if stealth is passed.

• Color Reference- Daisies are white, Kou is fully white
  • Gender Reference- Daisies are flowers, which are feminine, alluding to the fact that Kou is a mare
  • Appearance Reference- In the middle of a daisy is a yellow center, the 'sun'. Should you replace it with sky, blue, you will get Kou's eyes- blue eyes surrounded by the white of her body just as a blue center of a daisy would be surrounded by white petals
  • Species Reference- Crowns alludes to the fact she is a unicorn
  • Lineage Reference- 'we learn to make as children' is a reference to her multiple foals with d'Art
  • Personality Reference- 'She's always got a smile on her face and has an air about her that could put anyone at ease' directly from her profile. Relax = to put at ease. She acts kind and unassuming, thus the 'sweet'
  • Age Reference- Kou is four years old, four petals (because this does not require knowing the previous lines, I believe this is allowed as it can stand alone in a line)
  • Lineage Reference- Four children; 'love me love me not' is supposed to make you think romance, 'love', to direct towards the children and her love of d'Artagnan
  • Personality Reference- 'She is secretly very conniving and no issues with aiding in the killing of someone who stands in the way of The Plague.' Her sweetness covers up her racism and few qualms with killing, 'scent of blood'. The reaper is d'Artagnan, who is bloody red, and also is a reference to how she acts kind when she is not, 'hush don't tell' would be a way to keep that secret
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
I'm not going to make a judgment now, but as "daisies" passed for a snow reference in another stealth, I'm going to say this: not all daisies are white. The most common daisy, the one most people think of, is the Ox-eye daisy, and indeed, white with a yellow center. And yes, there's a lot of other white-and-yellow daises out there.
However, there's also Livingstone Daisy, Marguerite Daisy, Osteospermum, Tricolor Daisy... etc. They're all daises. As someone who wasn't even at all sure which flower a "daisy" was, I'll just say google search images is rather colorful too. xD

Anyway, we'll see if I can get a judgment up later. Stealth triage prevails yet again. :P
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

I actually was a little worried about that Neo because I've seen those daisies too xD But from what I can see everyone seemed to get the white reference? ;___; DARN YOU MULTIPLE-SPECIES DAISIES!

Plot with me here!
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Well, it was a kind of calculated risk on our part to assume you meant white daises.. :P
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

There are always calculated risks in stealths :P and of course there's always the possibility of cultural/location differences, but that's all part of the stealth equation~

Plot with me here!

Ruka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Not to play the devil's advocate, but when you google 'daisy', the vast majority of the first 30 images are white flowers (with token Princess Daisy appearance, yay Nintendo). You have to specify the other species to get them first. Just sayin'.

Boom Boom Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Color Reference- Daisies are white, Kou is fully white

+ 1. Despite Neo pointing out that there are different color daisies, I have to pass this one. I googled "daisies", and the only images that showed up on the first general search were white with yellow centers.
Screenie: http://i.imgur.com/cCv10Yd.png

The fact that imi also clearly got this clue (eye color ref and all) suggests to me that it was alright.

Gender Reference- Daisies are flowers, which are feminine, alluding to the fact that Kou is a mare
+ 0. Neutral. There is no real hint toward gender in this line, but it did not sway the opinion of the guesses either.

Appearance Reference- In the middle of a daisy is a yellow center, the 'sun'. Should you replace it with sky, blue, you will get Kou's eyes- blue eyes surrounded by the white of her body just as a blue center of a daisy would be surrounded by white petals
+ 1. Pass. This was a solid clue that was clearly understood.

Species Reference- Crowns alludes to the fact she is a unicorn
+ 1. Pass. Crowns are pointy, horns are pointy. The brow is obviously not empty.

Lineage Reference- 'we learn to make as children' is a reference to her multiple foals with d'Art
- 1. Fail. I understand this clue, but to me it seems more like an age reference.

Personality Reference- 'She's always got a smile on her face and has an air about her that could put anyone at ease' directly from her profile. Relax = to put at ease. She acts kind and unassuming, thus the 'sweet'
- 1. Fail. These lines are present in her personality section, but the truth about Kou's personality is very different, so I think this was misleading.

For example, this is at the tail end:
"She is secretly very conniving and no issues with aiding in the killing of someone who stands in the way of The Plague." -- not very sweet or relaxing.

Age Reference- Kou is four years old, four petals (because this does not require knowing the previous lines, I believe this is allowed as it can stand alone in a line)
+ 0. Neutral. Would be a good metaphor for age, and did not require the understanding of other lines, but this line does not immediately make me think of age.

Lineage Reference- Four children; 'love me love me not' is supposed to make you think romance, 'love', to direct towards the children and her love of d'Artagnan
+ 1. Pass. Petals would be stemming from the main flower, so I think this is a great clue for children. c:

Personality Reference- 'She is secretly very conniving and no issues with aiding in the killing of someone who stands in the way of The Plague.' Her sweetness covers up her racism and few qualms with killing, 'scent of blood'. The reaper is d'Artagnan, who is bloody red, and also is a reference to how she acts kind when she is not, 'hush don't tell' would be a way to keep that secret

+ 1. Pass. This is much more the personality ref that fits her. However, I feel like "the reaper" would more obviously point to Deimos. Still, I think that would point even more in the general direction of the Basin, and not away from Kou.

Overall, this is a pass from me.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Kou was sought. Prisoner details will only be revealed if stealth is passed.

Color Reference- Daisies are white, Kou is fully white

+1 | I absolutely thought that this was a reference to white.

Gender Reference- Daisies are flowers, which are feminine, alluding to the fact that Kou is a mare
0 | Wasn't there a male skunk with a flower name in a disney movie? I don't think that gender can be this loose. At the very least, I didn't see the connection at all.

Appearance Reference- In the middle of a daisy is a yellow center, the 'sun'. Should you replace it with sky, blue, you will get Kou's eyes- blue eyes surrounded by the white of her body just as a blue center of a daisy would be surrounded by white petals
+1 | Woah, I didn't get this when I read it, but I can see it now!

Species Reference- Crowns alludes to the fact she is a unicorn

+1 | I understood this one right away

Lineage Reference- 'we learn to make as children' is a reference to her multiple foals with d'Art
-1 | I dont see how this alludes to her having children with d'Art.

Personality Reference- 'She's always got a smile on her face and has an air about her that could put anyone at ease' directly from her profile. Relax = to put at ease. She acts kind and unassuming, thus the 'sweet'

+1 | Straight from profile

Age Reference- Kou is four years old, four petals (because this does not require knowing the previous lines, I believe this is allowed as it can stand alone in a line)

-1 | I do not see how petals can reference age with no connotation that it should be referencing age. Four petals could mean four feathers, four lovers, for pets, four anything.

Lineage Reference- Four children; 'love me love me not' is supposed to make you think romance, 'love', to direct towards the children and her love of d'Artagnan
+1 | I can get the four children reference from the "love me and love me not" directive

Personality Reference- 'She is secretly very conniving and no issues with aiding in the killing of someone who stands in the way of The Plague.' Her sweetness covers up her racism and few qualms with killing, 'scent of blood'. The reaper is d'Artagnan, who is bloody red, and also is a reference to how she acts kind when she is not, 'hush don't tell' would be a way to keep that secret

-1 | I think that this is misleading since the reaper is actually Deimos' legend title.
+1 | Her personality masking her true nature with the Plague is a good reference

3 Clues at my final tally makes a Pass from me

Just thought I should add for amusements sake that I completely forgot about Deimos and his LT so that's my bad xD